**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

5 ⭐️ Hulk UnDuped Worth Maxing?

VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
5 ⭐️ Hulk UnDuped Worth Maxing?

5 ⭐️ Hulk UnDuped Worth Maxing? 27 votes

Yes!
48%
TheLazyKingThatsausage_solidsnakerozerosWrongVartoxARMAGEDDON999Sky_kittyTheMageHunterAwesomeness44vinniegainzBumsy_BumKillawabz 13 votes
No!
51%
NevvBMcord11758danielmathEvilEmpireAxeCopFireJets44supergokunameplasljainAnonymous346zero7gohard123Kyokabazingamp 14 votes

Comments

• VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    ...I have a surplus of T2 science CC and Duped Ant Man is my only other science 5⭐️.

If I drop down to 4⭐️ I have a ton of science options.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,035 ★★★★★
    No!
    No 5 star should be maxed unduped
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    danielmath wrote: »

Why not? Some champs work fine unduped. Elektra, mordo, aa... might be a better investment than a lot of 4*.

OP, id rank him to R2 and possibly R3 if you've got expiring ISO.
    Hulks sig only really kicks in at low health anyway so it's not a waste.
    Makes him better for arena points too if you rank him.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,869 ★★★★★

Mordo
    No!
    Cuteshelf wrote: »

Why not? Some champs work fine unduped. Elektra, mordo, aa... might be a better investment than a lot of 4*.

Cause of prestige. You only get to max out 2 5 stars (or 3 if you did easy LoL path) and unduped champs won't have that, especially hulk.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    No!
    Hulk might be one of the few worth considering unawakened but personally I wouldn't.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Cuteshelf wrote: »

Cause of prestige. You only get to max out 2 5 stars (or 3 if you did easy LoL path) and unduped champs won't have that, especially hulk.

Not everyone's in the prestige game. And now T2 alphas are becoming more attainable with monthly quest rewards, glory store, uncollected dailies etc...
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★

Stark Spidey says hi
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    No!
    Hulk is solid but not rank 4 without dupe. Take to rank 3 and wait for dupe or better option
    No!
    Greywarden wrote: »

Stark Spidey says hi

Ya no thanks, not spending T2A for someone under 6k prestige unless they become much easier to obtain
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★

Ya no thanks, not spending T2A for someone under 6k prestige unless they become much easier to obtain

That's a personal preference, I'd take a unduped stark spidey or iceman over a duped hood any day even though hood has much better prestige. There's plenty of reasons to bring a unduped 5* to rank 4 other than prestige even LOL can be done with the right unduped 5* champions.
    No!
    Sungj wrote: »

That's a personal preference, I'd take a unduped stark spidey or iceman over a duped hood any day even though hood has much better prestige. There's plenty of reasons to bring a unduped 5* to rank 4 other than prestige even LOL can be done with the right unduped 5* champions.

You don't need a 5 star to do lol so that's not really a consideration. You can maybe argue that there are 2-3 exceptions (ultron also, x-23 maybe), but I generally don't think it's a smart idea. Hulk certainly would be a terrible choice to rank 4 unduped as he REALLY needs to awakened ability, not sure the terrible prestige.