Options

This is y arena is so frustrating

I don’t have to explain nothing and everyone that fights in arena knows what this is.

Comments

• Options
    BossdogBossdog Posts: 30
    I know what it is, it’s a doable fight, but deff shouldn’t be one you were matched with.
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Bossdog said:

I know what it is, it’s a doable fight, but deff shouldn’t be one you were matched with.

That would depend on what the other 2 fights were
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Personally I've found that Aegon in arena is throwing specials less often than other champs. I'm certain it's just my mind playing tricks on me, but it feels like that lately. Maybe it's just the massive amount of arena I've been doing recently.
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,603 ★★★★

@KDSuperFlash10 bro ÆGON s sp3 destroyed me I just closed the app before K.O popped up I was Force to hit him because he cornered me and never threw his specials this happens so much in Arena. Like as soon as they get that sp3 they use it right away but won’t use a sp1-2

With blade you could of just applied bleeds by parrying. He wouldn’t gain any more power, and if you need to regen you’ve got that as well
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    You are playing arena wrong.You first have to do 15 streak.Then matchups will be fair.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    They really need to make the ai aggressive, it’s just so frustrating
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

They really need to make the ai aggressive, it’s just so frustrating

Why not using infinite heavies method?