**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New 6* Featured Predictions?

AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
Who do you reckon will be in it? Who would you like to be in it?

Comments

• Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Tbf they've kinda exhausted a lot of the trashy choices, so I expect some usable characters.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    War Machine, OG Hulk, Iceman, Symbiote Spidey, and maybe Star Lord. Highly doubt that last one.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★

War Machine, OG Hulk, Iceman, Symbiote Spidey, and maybe Star Lord. Highly doubt that last one.

Along with X-23 and Falcon, these are the champions that will be entering the 6* basic pool.

But we don't know who will be entering the Featured pool.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    RookieXX said:

Along with X-23 and Falcon, these are the champions that will be entering the 6* basic pool.

did they confirm that? I’m pretty sure they’re entering the featured, or some of them are.
  • Options
    A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    Mojo
    Terrax
    Moleman
    Storm X
    Sorcerer Supreme
    Black widow DO
    OG Hulk
    Iceman
    X23
    War machine
    Daredevil netflix
    Symbiote spiderman
    Plus 12 from the basic apparently

Either way.... We'll find out in a few hours
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★

RookieXX said:

did they confirm that? I’m pretty sure they’re entering the featured, or some of them are.
    Tbh no they didn't. I just looked at the last champs to enter the pool and the current featured.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,392 ★★★★★
    U can see who are the 6 in game now when looking at unowned 6 stars but even then out of the chosen which are actually going in as they show 7 new which 1 goes as a cav crystal like star lord did