**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are we getting more new two stars?

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
So normally, one of the months two new champs is available as an exclusive marvel insider two star. However, both Hit Monkey and Tigra are available as two stars?

I did the counting, and we went from 161 two stars to 164. Which also means someone besides Tigra and Hit Monkey was also added. Anyone happen to know who?

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Hopefully we do I pulled Angela for the synergies 😁 ice man electro and Hyperion. My only problem that’s my mini account, and on the main I have no version of Angela
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Hopefully we do I pulled Angela for the synergies 😁 ice man electro and Hyperion. My only problem that’s my mini account, and on the main I have no version of Angela

I just pulled Angela, over the moon to finally get her. Going to do a big opening on the third of 1 Senior crystal and 12 juniors to try and awaken her/pull the ones I don’t have and really want.

I just pulled Angela, over the moon to finally get her. Going to do a big opening on the third of 1 Senior crystal and 12 juniors to try and awaken her/pull the ones I don’t have and really want.
    Any 2* in mind ?
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Did you get your 2* Kamala and Symbiote Spidey?

Any 2* in mind ?
    Kamala, Symbiote Spidey, Gulk, and Howard. And War Machine and Iceman. He seems to be very rare for some reason.

I’ll see on Wednesday.
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    @SpideyFunko thanks for the info. Been waiting for a new 2 star from there, still waiting for my Black widow, deadly origins 2 star.

@SpideyFunko thanks for the info. Been waiting for a new 2 star from there, still waiting for my Black widow, deadly origins 2 star.

@Lucasjones_98 Glad to help
    Wait, are they one there currently or will it be on there once they're released tomorrow?

Wait, are they one there currently or will it be on there once they're released tomorrow?

I counted 164 two stars with the new update.
    Ahh
    Oh I see what you're saying

@Fluffy_paws
    Just opened them, and nope. Almost all dupes from PHC champs. Did awaken Hype and Symbiote Supreme, and pulled KG
  • BrouBrou Posts: 46

So normally, one of the months two new champs is available as an exclusive marvel insider two star. However, both Hit Monkey and Tigra are available as two stars?

I did the counting, and we went from 161 two stars to 164. Which also means someone besides Tigra and Hit Monkey was also added. Anyone happen to know who?

Hulkbuster Beta appears in the roster again after the update for some reason.

Brou said:

Hulkbuster Beta appears in the roster again after the update for some reason.

ah. Didn’t catch that. At least we’re getting two new two stars.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,656 ★★★★★
    Do you think the same will happen with 1-Star some time later?

Do you think the same will happen with 1-Star some time later?

I wish, but it’s highly unlikely.
    Something else that would be nice is an update to the basic two star pool. Even if it’s just like Spider-Gwen and Angela, I’d take it.
    I hate my mini account now ...
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

@Fluffy_paws
    Just opened them, and nope. Almost all dupes from PHC champs. Did awaken Hype and Symbiote Supreme, and pulled KG
    Not bad on the hype and sym supreme though! I think they gave me your Kamala by mistake, got her as my last 2* from the objectives.

I'll rank her eventually. Not enough iso or gold, too many 2* rank ups this month