**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

How many units should I save for the initial clear of Abyss

GamerTGamerT Posts: 133
I’m planning on doing the “easy” path of abyss soon and I’m wondering how many units I’ll need. My team is (all rank 5):
Ægon (sig 200)
Human Torch
Symboite Supreme
Nick Fury
Quake or hymdal

Right now I have about 19 revives saved up

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,125 ★★★★★
    I’m had 36 lvl 1 revies and 100 lvl3 pots and it cost me 3k unit had save op 4k
  • GamerTGamerT Posts: 133
    Gamer said:

I’m had 36 lvl 1 revies and 100 lvl3 pots and it cost me 3k unit had save op 4k

Who did you use?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You’ve got what is in my opinion the best team for the easy path, I’d say those 19 revives and 2k units if you’re skilled, I’d say the revives and 3.5k units start a maximum
    qartweli said:

U need aegon torch and ss only
    Take other 2 for synergy...firy quake is a good idea

Thank you

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’d also heavily suggest heimdall over quake for synergy, when it comes to aegon the evade charges actually hurt since they make it more annoying to get access to the mega furies
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    People have been saying that an initial clear can be done in around £120 worth of units if you know what you’re doing.
    Lvernon15 said:

You’ve got what is in my opinion the best team for the easy path, I’d say those 19 revives and 2k units if you’re skilled, I’d say the revives and 3.5k units start a maximum

I have about 2.1k right now. I forgot to put that in the main thing lol
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,125 ★★★★★
    My team was ægon Nick doom and HT and heimdal that’s heimdal neat me arund 250k danmged when I’m wil ben dead so that helped a lot and I’m plaing to do it 100 procent not soon wil take my time. But @Lvernon15 I’m Agerd with he points
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,129 ★★★★★
    I have 5/65 Aegon, Doom, SS, Fury, 6* heimdall but no Void or HT in 5/6*. Is it possible to do easy path?
  • ADogADog Posts: 16
    At least 2000 units
    zuffy said:

I have 5/65 Aegon, Doom, SS, Fury, 6* heimdall but no Void or HT in 5/6*. Is it possible to do easy path?

It’s possible I think but you will need someone for mephisto. I think Blade would work

• allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    GamerT said:

zuffy said:

It’s possible I think but you will need someone for mephisto. I think Blade would work

I opened 100k 5* today hoping for NF or HT for Abyss, but no luck. I have Ægon and Doom at 5/65. Should I be patient and wait, or is it still doable? No Void or high-level Blade either. I have Blade but don't really wanna rank him past R3.

GamerT said:

zuffy said:

I opened 100k 5* today hoping for NF or HT for Abyss, but no luck. I have Ægon and Doom at 5/65. Should I be patient and wait, or is it still doable? No Void or high-level Blade either. I have Blade but don't really wanna rank him past R3.
    I honestly don’t know lol
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    zuffy said:

Not having Torch probably adds 1-2k units to the cost, but it's possible.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,129 ★★★★★
    GamerT said:

zuffy said:

Has anyone tried using Blade against AOL Mephisto? I do have him at 5/65 max sig and same for sparky.