**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please Stop RNG based Events

13»

Comments

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    I don’t like rifts but I can deal with them, atleast you had a CHANCE to get something good unlike this month ;)
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Swartzy84 said:

U gamble addicts make me laugh...U must understand that for many players in the mcoc community...rng is making them hate & lose interest in this game..I'm cavalier, grind arenas, do every month events-aq/aw for rewards...but they are underwhelming, everytime...so pls cut me some slack, with your preaches...say what U want...but for the time/items invested in the rifts or other rng based mcoc stuff...the outcome is just not fair... @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos pls focus on stuff that help every player in the mcoc community & keep the rng for the crystal openings

"Not fair". Luck has no concept of fairness.

So your solution is to make all Event Quests grindy? I, and many other players would hate it if all the side quests just needed you to go through quests over and over to get fixed rewards.

You have to realize. Without RNG events like these, Kabam is less likely to put out high-end rewards in large amounts.

When in the past could reasonably get 4000 6* shards? Hell, you could've gotten 1.6 6* basic crystals this month.

When in the past did you have the chance to get multiple 5* awakening gems?

You won't get those rewards with grindy side quests.

Of course some people will lose. It's inevitable when you're talking about being lucky/unlucky. But to complain about it and to tell Kabam to stop all RNG events is also doing a disservice to the community. MCOC is basically a gacha game. If there's no "big prize", people aren't going to be drawn to complete content. These rifts offer a "big prize", so just axing them would hurt player activity.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Grumpy said:

18 epic rifts for total of 8k 5* shards and rest sig stones was a waste for me totally compared to what my alliance team mates got feature crystals awakening gems t2a t5b rng in this game is way op

What do you mean by "way op".

Luck can't be "overpowered". It's luck.
  • Swartzy84Swartzy84 Posts: 81

Swartzy84 said:

U gamble addicts make me laugh...U must understand that for many players in the mcoc community...rng is making them hate & lose interest in this game..I'm cavalier, grind arenas, do every month events-aq/aw for rewards...but they are underwhelming, everytime...so pls cut me some slack, with your preaches...say what U want...but for the time/items invested in the rifts or other rng based mcoc stuff...the outcome is just not fair... @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos pls focus on stuff that help every player in the mcoc community & keep the rng for the crystal openings

So your solution is to make all Event Quests grindy? I, and many other players would hate it if all the side quests just needed you to go through quests over and over to get fixed rewards.

You have to realize. Without RNG events like these, Kabam is less likely to put out high-end rewards in large amounts.

When in the past could reasonably get 4000 6* shards? Hell, you could've gotten 1.6 6* basic crystals this month.

Of course some people will lose. It's inevitable when you're talking about being lucky/unlucky. But to complain about it and to tell Kabam to stop all RNG events is also doing a disservice to the community. MCOC is basically a gacha game. If there's no "big prize", people aren't going to be drawn to complete content. These rifts offer a "big prize", so just axing them would hurt player activity.

Swartzy84 said:

man...as I said...U gamblers make me laugh...luck doesn't exist...it's all about kabam's algorithm...the problem is this kind of events make sense for a few of U or whales that get good stuff from Kabams stupid algorithm...As I see it, you are the selfish kind of player that doesn't give a F about the player community & the state of the game as long as U get your share of rewards.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I didn't mind the RNG for these rifts. The chronometer guaranteed getting something good and with all the entries the rewards were nice. If they took all the RNG out of the event entirely the rewards would likely be lower without the top tier options.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Swartzy84 said:

Swartzy84 said:

Swartzy84 said:

man...as I said...U gamblers make me laugh...luck doesn't exist...it's all about kabam's algorithm...the problem is this kind of events make sense for a few of U or whales that get good stuff from Kabams stupid algorithm...As I see it, you are the selfish kind of player that doesn't give a F about the player community & the state of the game as long as U get your share of rewards.
    I'm not a whale by any means. I pulled 3 Gems.
  • Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★

Should've bought the chronometer and gotten an AG of your choice then 🤷🏽‍♂️
    I did that and the rest of my rewards were pretty average, (1 day of 100 6* shards 2 days of 2k 5* shards then just sig stones)but Im OK with it cuz the AG of my choice is a huge thing that I got to choose

‘AG of your choice’ is simply incorrect and cannot be applied to all players as though they could’ve done this.

I, for one, bought the Chronometer relatively early and literally haven’t found one skill awakening gem. Coincidentally, that is the class of gem that I want for my NF as I don’t currently have one; I have at least one awakening gem of every other class though.

RNG may have been rewarding and it may have given you some nice surprises, but others have been completely shafted for putting the exact same amount of effort into the event as you, which in my opinion is just not fair 🤷‍♂️
    I've also bought the chrono and have yet to see the AG I need. Seen mystic 3 times and tech twice but no cosmic and theres only one run left so I may have wasted the Intel for something I dont need atm.
    I bought the chronometer for a skill gem but never saw it. So I can't awake my aegon and can't become cavalier before 4th July because i don't have a decent bleed immune champ. Aegon is my only option and now he's unawakened🙃. The only way i can become cavalier before 4th July is to spend money. Now tell me that Kabam RNG isn't manipulated👎