**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ANOTHER MONTH ,ANOTHER GRIND?

CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
this month's event quest reminds me of some wise words, "Same old shh but a different day"(1D, midnight Memories)

This months eq is going to be a very very very unrewarding and tedious grind. Side quest is repetitive, u would have to play this shh for around 25-30 times on master to get that 5*ag, other than that shrads are awarded very scantily throught the month, there is no option buy 5* shrads through modok store, assuming u will do masters difficulty at the end of month u would end up with around 9000 5* shrads,not even a full crystals. The solo quest is lame, in a day if u play 25 times with a five star version of that specific class, u would be able to complete that quest which will reward u with with gcs and solo crystals shrads... seriously!!!?? Solo crystals shrads??? They are almost good for nothing

In a nutshell u would have to play this repetitive shh 30 times this month to get almost one 5*crystal and a randomised 5*ag and most probably u would end up with an ag u already have.

Comments

• Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I'm wondering if I'm gonna bother for the AG. I want the t4cc selector, the revives, sig stones and t1a, and I'll probably stop after that. It's too grindy to end up with probably another mystic gem, when I have 0 mystic champs at all. Might just focus on act 5.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★

I'm wondering if I'm gonna bother for the AG. I want the t4cc selector, the revives, sig stones and t1a, and I'll probably stop after that. It's too grindy to end up with probably another mystic gem, when I have 0 mystic champs at all. Might just focus on act 5.

Ur plan is good, but i dont thnk u should go for t4cc, cz now wih glory store update it very easy to get a t4cc
  • NirocharlieNirocharlie Posts: 54

this month's event quest reminds me of some wise words, "Same old shh but a different day"(1D, midnight Memories)

This months eq is going to be a very very very unrewarding and tedious grind. Side quest is repetitive, u would have to play this shh for around 25-30 times on master to get that 5*ag, other than that shrads are awarded very scantily throught the month, there is no option buy 5* shrads through modok store, assuming u will do masters difficulty at the end of month u would end up with around 9000 5* shrads,not even a full crystals. The solo quest is lame, in a day if u play 25 times with a five star version of that specific class, u would be able to complete that quest which will reward u with with gcs and solo crystals shrads... seriously!!!?? Solo crystals shrads??? They are almost good for nothing

In a nutshell u would have to play this repetitive shh 30 times this month to get almost one 5*crystal and a randomised 5*ag and most probably u would end up with an ag u already have.

Not to mention that no big content has been added again this month, and it’s looking like we are getting another 2 champs that don’t fit into the meta. Would understand if they’ve been added with the future changes in mind, but we don’t know what they are still so it’s hard not to be confused/annoyed by it.

This month is looking seriously boring and not worth even bothering with. Kabam, we need reassurance ASAP!
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Ur plan is good, but i dont thnk u should go for t4cc, cz now wih glory store update it very easy to get a t4cc
    Yeah true but the selector means I can get the mutant I need, rather than the crystals that don't give me mutant. I want to r3 sunspot and r4 havok, I need a lot lol
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 339 ★★
    Rewards are fine. It take 10 mins max, no energy to clear the quest for the day. It’s not near as grindy as last month. Epic is slightly hard, but not as bad as everyone is letting on.