**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is There a Champion that You Wish Was Better Acknowledged? Share Here.

2»

Comments

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Moot4Life said:

DrZola said:

Awakened Luke Cage.

Dr. Zola

Agree 100%. I only have him as a max 4* but I am hoping for a 5*. So much damage, poison immune, and a stun lock, with concussion (which can really be useful) as icing on the cake.

He was my first awakened 6* and, honestly, I took him to R2 a long time ago out of desperation: bad pull after bad pull. I needed something to shake my roster up.

And I still love using him. Super smooth, durable and lots of utility. Not many people know he also gets a size able attack boost based on debuffs on the opponent. His nearly guaranteed stun on Sp1 can be used as a power control mechanic to push opponents to a more easily readable Sp2 when that’s an option.

Plus it doesn’t hurt that I really love the Marvel character—it’s fun playing with someone you actually like, and Luke has always been a solid member of the classic comics roster.

Complete sleeper champ.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    The Hood, if played well you can continually cycle between invisibility and power steal phase. I'm not that good at dodging beam and projectile specials, especially Dr Doom, but with The Hood he is peanuts.

UKM showed The Hood can beat Act 6 The Champion: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zZJaWYdNuXw
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Always been curious about him. I have him as a 6* does he need the dupe? Currently he is just an arena fodder.
    He needs the dupe and high sig. Probably why he isn't talked about much, definitely better to invest in aegon. But I love playing him.
    NT is a synergy god. Lots of good champions have a synergy with him with all kind of hidden utility.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

Always been curious about him. I have him as a 6* does he need the dupe? Currently he is just an arena fodder.
    He needs the dupe and high sig. Probably why he isn't talked about much, definitely better to invest in aegon. But I love playing him.
    NT is a synergy god. Lots of good champions have a synergy with him with all kind of hidden utility.
    I use the GR one.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Yeah I mainly ranked him for the Darkhawk synergy because DH was my only good 4* for a long time, and then I realised I love playing NT. I used him against spiderman etc when I didn't have Venom. Imo he isn't worth ranking unduped though, just for synergies but I could be wrong.
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Spidergwen. She’s awesome.
  • Options
    magic_pig1299magic_pig1299 Posts: 12
    Taskmaster got him for my first 4 star didn't think much about him until I awakened him and used the heavy attack which if is exploit weakness can become a miss and still generates a concussion. If you can get 5 concussions stacked on the opponent it becomes a passive concussion, also if taskmaster gets 10 debuffs he effectively becomes immune to debuffs.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

King Groot and Mr Sinister.
    KG has top tier Regen, bleed immunity and shrugging debuffs.
    Sinister is immune to reverse controls and can block unblockable specials out of the box with no buffs or ramp up.
    I dig using them both but 5 &6 star Sinister stubbornly refuses to get on my roster.

King Groot's damage is laughable. My 5 star can confirm.
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    For me it would definitely be Psylocke, Spider-Gwen, Wasp and ronin. Absolutely love all of those champs, use them all the time. Dormammu is another one who deserves more credit, so many great champs to name here.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Knation said:

FRITO_Man said:

Knation said:

Diablo

?????
    Diablo is a drunk alchoholic fool who drinks himself to death in the arena. Next!
    Diablo is a drunk alcoholic fool who is underrated
    https://youtu.be/ircYWB4px-U
    that's pretty much the only fight he's good for though. The two biggest issues about him is his outfit, and the fact that he runs out of magic juice midway through a quest and becomes absolutely useless. Not to mention that he poisions himself.
  • Options

Knation said:

FRITO_Man said:

Knation said:

Diablo

?????
    Diablo is a drunk alchoholic fool who drinks himself to death in the arena. Next!
    Diablo is a drunk alcoholic fool who is underrated
    https://youtu.be/ircYWB4px-U
    that's pretty much the only fight he's good for though. The two biggest issues about him is his outfit, and the fact that he runs out of magic juice midway through a quest and becomes absolutely useless. Not to mention that he poisions himself.
    The goal of the poison was to be Omega Red-esque but it fell short.
  • Options
    manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Well depends on the sp2 crits, but I get 8k crits as a 5/50
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    some of them mentioned here has potential but suffer from half baked design actually!
    - for ex. NT the bleed from moonk night and guilltoinen should have been in his inbuilt kit, debuff from sp1 should have much higher damage, chance to shrugg off debuffs should b offensive as well as defensive(right now its when u knocked down but it should have gone both ways) bleed from even synergy with very bad champs isnt stacking n doesnt give anything useful to MK making him absolutely useless if u bring him in team"
    - he is already reliant on. RnG n far from any reliability fury, AEgon, has or any simplicity but still effectiveness that gwenpool,blade ,black widow and killmonger has! overall many skill class champs r half backed and they should have a second look and bring champs like , two daredevils, Falcon,karnak,electra, cwbp,moonknight upto speed and champs like agent venom, og bp(needs little more then bleeds) , taskmaster, hawkeye, xbones , Thor rag needs some minor tweaks and rebalance and increase on numbers they have.
  • Options
    SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    Bishop. He is the King of dealing with Energy Damage. Basically makes him very resistant to 3 debuffs (shock, incinerate, and coldsnap). He is very suicide friendly as he can shrug off double edge at the start of the fight and potentially heal back recoil. Bring in storm x and Bishop's already hard hitting special hit almost 40% harder. He really is a secret god tier.

• Options
    SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    Korg is also an underrated gem. Probably the most underrated champion on the game. Everyone thinks he is trash. But scratch the surface, and you see he is much more. He is a beast damage wise and he has a lot of utility!
  • Options

It seems a lot of people still haven't fully grasped how to use Colossus, unfortunately. So i would definitely say colossus is underrated because of that.

I also see a lot of people realising how good Elsa Bloodstone is recently. She's a hidden gem with a lot of burst damage potential. I was actually able to get an easy solo against 7.1.3B Gwenperion with just a R4 5*. Not that it was a hard fight or anything, but it was quick and easy.

And task master. He has so much utility. I wish people would recognize him more☺

Colossus definitely isn’t underrated, but the other two definitely. I personally really enjoy task master he is just outshined by few others so people don’t take the time to learn him.
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Venom. His utility and above average damage makes him awesome.
  • Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Hawkeye and Masacre
  • Options
    Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★
    I don't know if this post is real or just fan based but this is how Groot should be
  • Options

I don't know if this post is real or just fan based but this is how Groot should be

Awesome, but beyond game breaking.