**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When can we expect the new roadmap

In response to the current feedback?
It doesn’t seem like much is answered on the big feedback form anymore since it’s been overwhelmed.
Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Probably November-ish because the short term was going through September-ish with v5.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    They said they'll be announcing a long-term roadmap during early June, so about this week probably.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    It will probably drop on Friday to give them two days breathing space before having to comment on the inevitable complaints backlog.
  • Options
    CpAmericanoCpAmericano Posts: 167
    edited June 2020
    It’s amazing to me how quickly some feedback is heard and things change— M.O.D.O.K. labs , adding rewards for cavalier players , changed in less than a DAY—- yet the overwhelming feedback for the past month of the game has yet to even get a roadmap?

Can someone help me understand this?
  • Options
    Webby72Webby72 Posts: 253 ★★
    In the MODOK island thread Miike said that news on a cavalier difficulty event was coming around the end of this week, so there will also be a roadmap then, hopefully.
  • Options
    FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★

It’s amazing to me how quickly some feedback is heard and things change— M.O.D.O.K. labs , adding rewards for cavalier players , changed in less than a DAY—- yet the overwhelming feedback for the past month of the game has yet to even get a roadmap?

Can someone help me understand this?

Well you answered it yourself.

Modok Lab change is one single issue which can be changed by just adding some more items to the store.

On the other hand through past month there were pointed out so many issues that you can't solve them with one simple step but you have to change multiple things at which you must look from multiple points of view so it doesn't ruin some other aspect of the game since this game is so complex.