Options

Treasury refund ripoff

Are you serious with this lame refund. As a top 90 aq alliance. We had a healthy treasury. And 13 measly tickets, not even enough for one day of map7 entry. And you act surprised when people cuss you out for your idiotic shenanigans

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,876 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Thanks for posting the image.
    :)

Maybe a few free ones could be given.
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I got 15. It’s freaking absurd
  • Options
    JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    Did they go out to everyone? I donated 20m to my alliance about a month or 2 ago and I have not gotten a message. And I force closed and reopened the app to be sure.

@Kabam Miike
  • Options
    BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    I thought players was getting back the last 5 months in donations ?
  • Options

last 5 months minus the costs for each map week. So youre only getting back any excess you donated.
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★

They are Apparently going to claim to know the exact amount of the donation you put in that wasn’t used. For me it equates to 10k loyalty. I know this is utter bs. I had left an alliance not that long ago in an attempt to leave and donated hundreds of thousands of gold as a ty. Their calculation is utter ****
  • Options
    York61206York61206 Posts: 24

last 5 months minus the costs for each map week. So youre only getting back any excess you donated.
    Their math makes no sense. I had a trade deal with another member for over 6 months. He did my gold and I did his BC
  • Options

lol... thanks for the reply , I misunderstood that message , thought they where being generous !
  • Options

They are Apparently going to claim to know the exact amount of the donation you put in that wasn’t used. For me it equates to 10k loyalty. I know this is utter bs. I had left an alliance not that long ago in an attempt to leave and donated hundreds of thousands of gold as a ty. Their calculation is utter ****
    wow, a lot of peeps will be pissed behind this...
  • Options
    We always kept donations running during free weeks and used it to pad our treasury.... i charged half price gold for map 6 as I would dump 10s of millions of gold in so that people could rank champs.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    This is stupid. I donated, then the treasury went away, I got 8 tickets. What am I expected to do with that? I am no where near even a day of map6.
  • Options
    York61206York61206 Posts: 24

This is stupid. I donated, then the treasury went away, I got 8 tickets. What am I expected to do with that? I am no where near even a day of map6.

According to kabam logic, that’s more than half of a day of map 6. Be happy with this pile of poo we gave you
  • Options

@Masterpuff You'll be surprised, if you can do map 5 and have a few decent players to take the mini bosses - you could likely manage map 6 on the easier paths. The hardest part of map 6 is having a decent team which is active and communicates well.

Your medusa would do well on the poison path in T2, possibly in T3, I haven't done T3 poison in a while. CaptIW could probably get you through T1 and ghost rider use to be, and still is extremely useful for map 6 with his regen abilities. I'm not sure on who else you have, but have more confidence in yourself and your ability. I always preferred map 6 to map 5, even with a stacked roster, I'd get smacked more in map 5 because of how passive the AI was.
    My bad I meant that is no where near enough for a day of map 6-I do 66666.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I only got ten and I just did a big gold dump into my treasury right before this was announced. Also, my alliance only does map 5, what am I supposed to do with these tickets? I rather have my 500K gold back
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I donated around maybe 100k gold and maybe 10k battlechips over the last 5 months. Somehow I ended up with 24 tickets that I'll never use because I run map 3/4
  • Options

@Masterpuff You'll be surprised, if you can do map 5 and have a few decent players to take the mini bosses - you could likely manage map 6 on the easier paths. The hardest part of map 6 is having a decent team which is active and communicates well.

Your medusa would do well on the poison path in T2, possibly in T3, I haven't done T3 poison in a while. CaptIW could probably get you through T1 and ghost rider use to be, and still is extremely useful for map 6 with his regen abilities. I'm not sure on who else you have, but have more confidence in yourself and your ability. I always preferred map 6 to map 5, even with a stacked roster, I'd get smacked more in map 5 because of how passive the AI was.
    My bad I meant that is no where near enough for a day of map 6-I do 66666.
    Was going to say your roster looked fully capable of map 6, but didn't want to seem like an arse, well more than normal :lol:

Yeah I agree they could have given out more, but we've had 2 weeks of free AQ and whatever kabam maths refunds they've given us.
    Haha- yeah map 6 with ghost is easy.
  • Options
    ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    I got nOtHIng
  • Options
    ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    edited June 2020

Arifutera said:

I got nOtHIng

Still sending out refunds, give them time - it'll likely take hours
    I was just kidding because even if I get anything it will be around 10-15 tickets which means nothing basically....