**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Treasury refund ripoff

13»

Comments

• Options
    Bovasaurus1Bovasaurus1 Posts: 4
    You guys have lost your minds. I’ve been in the same alliance with the same people for years. Donating all to the same treasury and you take it all and give some people back 0 and others back 1000? Stupidity.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

What a freaking joke!!!!!

Take your lousy tickets back and divide the actual resources 30 ways and give them back to the summoners of each alliance. Let the individuals decide if they want to buy tickets with those resources. I will probably never run map 6 so this is just plain stupid.
    Thanks for stealing our resources and then ripping off your lower tier alliances!

The resources aren't yours anymore once in the treasury. Those were gone regardless.
    Those resources weren't gone. They belonged to the alliance. The alliance should have a choice on how the resources should be distributed. How is it I get back 44 tickets and an alliance mate gets over 400 when we donate the same amount??? My alliance had been building the treasury up to make it easier when we start the higher maps. All that planning, coordination, and resources is gone. When everyone donates the same amount how can some members get a handful of tickets and others hundreds? It simply doesn't add up. It also doesn't take into account the resources lost that had been building up over time. I'm all for preventing merc dumps and cheaters. The problem is honest players are getting screwed in the process.
  • Options
    How is kabam factoring how much donations were? If an alliance was doing map 5 and just switched to map 6 the last week are the refunds the excess donations over the map 6 cost since it was the last week? Or are kabam actually looking over the last 5 months for each alliance and figuring out how many of each map were completed? My bet it's just on the last week so it hurts alliances that recently changed to harder maps.
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 741 ★★★★
    Neotwism said:

How is kabam factoring how much donations were? If an alliance was doing map 5 and just switched to map 6 the last week are the refunds the excess donations over the map 6 cost since it was the last week? Or are kabam actually looking over the last 5 months for each alliance and figuring out how many of each map were completed? My bet it's just on the last week so it hurts alliances that recently changed to harder maps.

They're not looking at what maps an alliance did. This has nothing to do with alliances and their treasury.
    They are looking at what AQ maps a player entered, what that map cost was and what resources he donated that week. Doesnt matter which treasury, whicj alliance.
    So they add, they substract, add some more, substract some more and at the end they see if you were plus or minus on the costs of the AQ maps you played. Then they give you tickets. Or not.
    Now each player has to pay for his entry in map6 or 7. You can't afford to enter, map isnt 100%-ed, you get kicked. No more freeloaders, coasting, dodging donations.
    You were paying mercs for donations to play AQ before? Now you pay kabam.
  • Options
    Crys23 said:

Neotwism said:

They're not looking at what maps an alliance did. This has nothing to do with alliances and their treasury.
    They are looking at what AQ maps a player entered, what that map cost was and what resources he donated that week. Doesnt matter which treasury, whicj alliance.
    So they add, they substract, add some more, substract some more and at the end they see if you were plus or minus on the costs of the AQ maps you played. Then they give you tickets. Or not.
    Now each player has to pay for his entry in map6 or 7. You can't afford to enter, map isnt 100%-ed, you get kicked. No more freeloaders, coasting, dodging donations.
    You were paying mercs for donations to play AQ before? Now you pay kabam.
    Then something isn't right. I've been playing map 4 until this past month. In the last 5 months I've personally donated over 3 million gold/100,000 loyalty and chips. I only received 14 tickets. How does that math add up? An alliance mate got over 400 tickets for donating the same exact amount. Somethings not right but there is no way to know what it is since we dont know the process they used.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    My bad it was updated from the 12 tickets to 475. So I would say that they actually did an alright job on this one.(You guys can’t complain that “you only do map 5” because it’s now free.
  • Options
    BodhizenBodhizen Posts: 303 ★★
    I have submitted a customer support ticket with Kabam. I received approximately 25% of the tickets that I could buy with the resources I personally donated to my Alliance if I bought 99 tickets in one go with gold, 99 tickets in one go with battle chips, and 99 tickets in one go with loyalty.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    York61206 said:

Are you serious with this lame refund. As a top 90 aq alliance. We had a healthy treasury. And 13 measly tickets, not even enough for one day of map7 entry. And you act surprised when people cuss you out for your idiotic shenanigans

You are getting refunded for your donations which are in excess of the cost of the maps you ran. If you donated the correct amount you go little to nothing back. I donated a lot of extra gold and chips and got 430 tickets back. I have a friend who got 1900 back. I''m all for them giving us something for the treasury, but you didn't get ripped off.
  • Options
    TheSweetKillTheSweetKill Posts: 32
    I didn’t get any tickets yet.
  • Options
    hungry_er1hungry_er1 Posts: 6
    Compensation for alliance treasury is most definitely the biggest rip off so far in this game my alliance doesn't do the pay maps any more n the treasury kabam took from us is outrageous for the amount of tickets not to mention we won't be using them the treasury should be divided evenly between all my members. Our treasury was built up for 4yrs n u kabam call that a fair compensation? WTF those r precious resources my members could use not to mention hard earned this is what u took from us n some members only got 1 ticket WTF again.
  • Options
    Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    It’s kabam. Of course they are going to end up on the good side of the deal and screw all of us. Typical BS
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,209 ★★★★
    Kabam needs to go back further than 5 months. Some of us have been padding the treasury bank for years, expecting to be able to run higher maps at a later date.
    Losing all of our hard earned resources is unacceptable. We should have been given the opportunity to recoup our investment.