**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Last month vs this month

I'm uncollected.

Last month had 5 un-noded fights to clear rifts. I don't have a great roster, but was able to clear it regardless.

I earned 3 t2 alphas, 2 features 5 star crystals, and a cosmic awakening gem and other random stuff here and there.

THIS month has 7 fights that are difficult for end game players, so I'm forced to do master instead of epic. I'll end up getting 4500 5* shards and an awakening gem and that's pretty much it.

I can't buy 5* shards so theres really no expanding my roster this month.

Comments

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

Last month: Mediocre
    This month: Mediocre but worse

I’d venture to call this month even trash.
  • Options
    ChosimbaChosimba Posts: 7

Seems like last month was better than mediocre for you,

Yes, which makes this months sub-par game experience and rewards suffer even more by comparison.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,770 ★★★★★
    It feels like Elder's Bane is forgotten.
  • Options
    chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 320
    Atlease they should've gave uncollected 5* shards too. Its really wrong they didn't do that
    This month's rewards is worst than worst
    I was enoying past month rewards, rift quests were fun to do.
    Modok quest doesn't even have good rewards
    Seems like this month will go on with nothing
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Chosimba said:

I'm uncollected.

Last month had 5 un-noded fights to clear rifts. I don't have a great roster, but was able to clear it regardless.

I earned 3 t2 alphas, 2 features 5 star crystals, and a cosmic awakening gem and other random stuff here and there.

THIS month has 7 fights that are difficult for end game players, so I'm forced to do master instead of epic. I'll end up getting 4500 5* shards and an awakening gem and that's pretty much it.

I can't buy 5* shards so theres really no expanding my roster this month.

They aren't difficult for end game players. Last month's rewards were better if you had good RNG. I did pretty well so no complaints. It was more grind with the target, and then the 2* room, and then the rift. I enjoy this quest far more.
  • Options
    Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    End game players walk through this. I'm only mid game and I walk through it. Run the master quest and be done with it. Ur not ready yet
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 845 ★★★★
    Last month's event was far more fun for me, even though it required a bit of chopping and changing between different quests.

There is a notable lift in the difficulty of the side quest with Epic this month when compared with last month, when the rewards were arguably much better (albeit random). As such, I wont risk throwing revives away on the side quest, especially when the Uncollected options in the store are limited.
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Last month was easy, this month the event quest is super easy to 100% too. Last time modoks hotel was out I would run the difficulty below despite being able to 100% all the UC difficult event quests and that was down to it being truely random - you'd pick a team jump in and see 4 hyperions with 200% powergain and you brought tech champs. There were no picking paths then.
  • Options
    ChosimbaChosimba Posts: 7
    This month is an escalation in difficulty and a reduction in rewards, pure and simple.
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    5* shards and materials to rank up 5*s have never been more available. Get in a decent alliance and get to work on variants, a5, and a6.

I remember when it took 6 months to save for 1 5* and it took me 2 years to get enough t4cc to rank one past rank 2.
    Newer players have never had it better.
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    If you notice, Kabam is making the side quest worst by every month.
    Mole man event i pulled 5 5*s with lots and lots of iso, last month i could only pull 1 5* and this month i cant a single one.
    This is not what they design for developing and non-spending players. :'(
  • Options
    NavneetNavneet Posts: 67
    edited June 2020

1. People complained about it being too RNG based. They wanted it to be more skill-based.
    2. Now, it's more skill-based. Now people are complaining and saying that it's "too hard".

Well darling, that's what you asked for.

Stop posting the same lines in every other posts and one more thing....
    Skill based hmmm....skill is there... where you can tackle Act6 crossbones with any bleed immune champ .....where you can tackle The grandmaster with 5/65 Cyclops or Jane foster...not where you bring 5/65 champs and still suffer....not where you can't intercept and can't hit their blocks and can't Dex ......
    If you really have so called skill upload a video with some r3 or r4 5* where you take down the epic boss(solo).
    Otherwise stop commenting your sarcasmic lines.