**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please make OML and Wolverine Immune to mind control powers (reverse controls)

It would just be awesome and hold more true to his ability in comics. I know they never just add small changes like this but it would be awesome. Consider, please.

I mean I guess except for Buffing Cables defensive ability of his SP1 for no reason at all..

Comments

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    But he's not completely immune to telepathic energies. He's just somewhat and in the right situations.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    Well, he's taken on the best in the comics at least of the characters available in this game that have that power.
    Well if Kabam wants to add that to Wolverine, they have to be prepared to add other abilities to other characters lol.

Mind Control to Elektra and Daredevil.

Immune to Mind Control: Kingpin and Punisher.

The list of abilities goes on and on. Kabam doesn't have the time to do all that to every character to make it "comic accurate".
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★

Well if Kabam wants to add that to Wolverine, they have to be prepared to add other abilities to other characters lol.

Mind Control to Elektra and Daredevil.

Immune to Mind Control: Kingpin and Punisher.

The list of abilities goes on and on. Kabam doesn't have the time to do all that to every character to make it "comic accurate".

It would be cool, but let’s try to just get a 5* wolvie first before asking for more....
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★

But he's not completely immune to telepathic energies. He's just somewhat and in the right situations.

Idk about that one lol the Logan movie says different! 😎
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    I think sentry also needs that immunity
    edited June 2020
    Dead1 said:

Probably all robots too. Really doesn't affect too much just would be cool to add like how Havok and cyclops interact with each other and other small things like that just make it cool. I think only like 2 champs even have that ability or is it just Emma maybe. Wolverine acually resists emmas mind control in the comics so that would be sweet.
    Midnite93 said:

Wolvie isn't completely immune to mind controls same with OML but they have good resistance to it

He resists Emma and Phoenix in the comics. I think that's enough.
    edited June 2020

Midnite93 said:

Wolvie isn't completely immune to mind controls same with OML but they have good resistance to it

He resists Emma and Phoenix in the comics. I think that's enough.
    But that's only in the right scenarios.

Since Wolverine's mind is full of nothing but rage when he's in "rage" mode, he has resistance.

But, at other times, he doesn't.
    Fine NVM. Never change anything just keep the game as it is always. Leave all champs how they are forever.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Waits for the posts from a certain poster about this not being the same Wolverines in 3...2...1...
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Also, please make ghost rider incinerate immune.
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★

Dead1 said:

Probably all robots too. Really doesn't affect too much just would be cool to add like how Havok and cyclops interact with each other and other small things like that just make it cool. I think only like 2 champs even have that ability or is it just Emma maybe. Wolverine acually resists emmas mind control in the comics so that would be sweet.
    Whole paths in act 6 have inverted controls. Ultimately wol wouldn't help but I would like more immune counters.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    If we go by comics or movies, then he shouldn't cause the opponent to bleed on crits. Also there would be no % chance for it to happen. Also he wouldn't get a regen buff when striking the opponent. Also he would not even have a regen buff because in the comics there is no buffs. Etc.

Point is, comics or movies are irrelevant for characters abilities, and only serve as inspiration.
    If you disregard all of that and even logic itself, which is what you should do, there is no reason for a champion to have a specific ability just "because".
    Some champions have abilities, other's might have it as well, other have a similar ability, and other don't have any of that.
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    CoMiCs aRe IrReLeVaNt FoR cHaRaCtEr AbIliTiEs
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    They wont do it because they never pay attention to the comics ability because ghost rider doesnt do incinerate and thanos doesnt snap

CoMiCs aRe IrReLeVaNt FoR cHaRaCtEr AbIliTiEs

Really?. Then why does Magneto reduce ability accuracy to metal champs, Why does Ghost phase, Why does HT apply flames? lol They dont just make it up. lol. The abilities are based on certain abilities the character has balanced to a degree to make it a fairish game. they are quite relevant to what ability the champs might get.
    Edeuink said:

Also, please make ghost rider incinerate immune.

They really need to do this to add a small buff. He really needs it. Not that others don't more but like his SP2 can drain power once! lol. Other champs can do it every sp without this lame limit. At least make him fire immune now in 2020.