**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bruhhh....

Ngl Its not too hard but it's definitely way too much effort and time for the rewards

Difficulty is definitely on par with community boss rush. We get 10k shards in that. Remember we have to do this daily

I got circulated between spite, mighty charge, masochism & oscillate. Very annoying. As an uncollected player, at the end of the day I hope we can get something out of this. If someone is listening, It would be nice if the rewards get buffed.

Comments

• Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
    He was easy. Haven’t seen you fight, but I recommend being patient when you fight him bait sp1 and don’t look for fast kill. You have a decent enough roster.
  • SGT_M9SGT_M9 Posts: 98
    He wasn’t too bad. But yea he is a pain. And the rewards aren’t worth the battles for sure. But that’s typical kabam
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    Use 4* low crits bleed champs. I used wolverine.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Just use DoT champs. R3 AA killed him for me. Bait Sp1. You think this is bad? Wait till you have to deal with the whole safeguard path beforehand.

Edit: Just realized this is the side-quest and not the EQ. Yeah, this side-quest is stupid difficult for the rewards you actually get.