**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just so you get it.

At no point should any player every get hit for 14,152 in one hit. Why is this so hard for you to understand? Please fire the game designer and keep everyone else. Animators, modelers, script writers, amazing. Person that makes the nodes? Absolute horrible human being. That person is the actual villain of the game that everyone is fighting. Wake up people. You are the reason people quit. Not one other person is at fault. I have made games, and I understand the culture. Move on from him and fire him. He's holding you back.

Comments

• Options
    Duck_of_DoomDuck_of_Doom Posts: 171
    You dont like ghost?
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    What are you talking about?
  • Options
    neglass7neglass7 Posts: 214
    Did you try not getting hit?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★

At no point should any player every get hit for 14,152 in one hit. Why is this so hard for you to understand? Please fire the game designer and keep everyone else. Animators, modelers, script writers, amazing. Person that makes the nodes? Absolute horrible human being. That person is the actual villain of the game that everyone is fighting. Wake up people. You are the reason people quit. Not one other person is at fault. I have made games, and I understand the culture. Move on from him and fire him. He's holding you back.

But its ok if you use Proxima Midnight to do 1million to a defender?
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

But its ok if you use Proxima Midnight to do 1million to a defender?
    Don't forget Electro, Quake, and Killmonger.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    ?
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★

So you’re saying this should happen every time you get hit?
    https://youtu.be/i0nPKf6t2Kk
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Um my r5 CAIW does 17k with his final heavy hit 👀