Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

Abyss compensation?

So I did the first path on February 6th and I was wondering if I will get the compensation or if they had already fixed captain marvel. I forget if she was still bugged then can anyone answer this. Thank you!

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,518 ★★★★★
    She was bugged until may, so you should, not that it’s anything that useful
  • ascendanceascendance Posts: 14
    edited June 2020
    I did the "Easy path" in late Feb and didn't qualify for it. Guess it was only for those who 100%.
  • DoubleDeltaDoubleDelta Posts: 2,400 ★★★★

I was wondering the same thing—I believe she was still bugged when I fought her—I cleared Abyss a few weeks after it was released and got nothing

May still be rolling out packages, guy in my old alliance got the same as you.
  • juand1313juand1313 Posts: 14
    I did the easy path mid February, I still haven't received anything. Some guys in my alliance have the compensation. Hope this is not some lame mistake, like the ones Kabam likes to pull...
  • Davidnr93Davidnr93 Posts: 32
    Haven’t received anything myself. Hoping to get it later as it will help towards running another path in the future.
  • Buch30Buch30 Posts: 35
    I hope we qualify I have one more path in act 6 to 100% and I can get it done with all the revives.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 640 ★★★
    I got the compensation - it is very fair.

BUT why not just give me 650 units rather than items... I have no content to do and maxed on items, so these will just expire in a few weeks and be wasted.!!!!
    I still haven’t received anything so hopefully soon.
    edited June 2020
    Monk1 said:

BUT why not just give me 650 units rather than items... I have no content to do and maxed on items, so these will just expire in a few weeks and be wasted.!!!!

Exactly, give us the units or at least revives that won’t expire, these l2 revives are worthless because I have no content
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    I haven't received it either. @FrostyNickel please let us know if the ticket works.
  • Harith1987Harith1987 Posts: 50

I did the "Easy path" in late Feb and didn't qualify for it. Guess it was only for those who 100%.

,I did my first path 3 months ago in time she was bugged. and I got the compensation today.
    Not only who did 100% , even who did 1 or 2 paths.

• Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,267 ★★★★
    Monk1 said:

I believe that's what they were aiming for. They know there isn't any content and people have replenished stock. I cant use any of these items now. Not sure why they think giving items that will expire is compensation.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 640 ★★★
    Zuko_ILC said:

Monk1 said:

I believe that's what they were aiming for. They know there isn't any content and people have replenished stock. I cant use any of these items now. Not sure why they think giving items that will expire is compensation.
    It is complete ****.. 6 weeks ago I was finishing act 6 and buying multiple Revives... now nothing left and giving them
    Out like candy. Is almost fraud!
    I sent a ticket too! Hopefully we’ll hear something by tomorrow.
    Some input from Kabam would be nice....
  • HeftyyyyHeftyyyy Posts: 7
    I still did not get compensation for Cap Marvel. I completed the abyss really early. Kabam?
  • DestroyyourchamDestroyyourcham Posts: 38
    Here i completed 3 paths of Abyss till now, still haven't received any compensation yet and one of my friend who recently finished Abyss 1st path got tht compensation. Really weird
    Kabam? Are you there? Seems like a lot of ppl didn’t get compensation

Still waiting—longest I’ve waited after putting in a ticket—must be getting everything together for a response—hopefully

I wish I had your optimism 🤣
    A lot aren’t happy or haven’t got it, but all we’ve got is silence
  • ascendanceascendance Posts: 14
    edited June 2020
    Got a response. They are only compensating people who defeated her with a Mystic champ. I switched to another champ halfway through because she was barely taking extra damage from SS. Tough luck if you didn't land the last hit with a Mystic champ. This is EXTREMELY pathetic.
This discussion has been closed.