**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Finally explored the abyss!!!

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
After countless hours and all that hard work and units...

But of course you gotta get Kabammed somehow with the feature 6* crystals after πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜’

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats! Nt isnt terrible, but def could've been much better
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    NT is the best evade counter in the game. It has 100% uptime.
  • ShreddnesssShreddnesss Posts: 39 β˜…
    edited June 2020
    I feel you...finished 100% abyss yesterday as well...opened normal 6* crystals...got 6* gambit, 6* diablo, 6* king groot, 6* killmonger (duped my already duped KM ^^)....thanks for the amazing progress kabam...got 4 5* class catalysts now and no champs to use it on at all...THANKS!!! #C4sinoSl0tsHasBetterRTPThanThisGame
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Osfan8 said:

NT is the best evade counter in the game. It has 100% uptime.

He’s an evade counter, he’s not the best evade counter, quake just ignores it completely ghost hits 10x harder while still mostly ignoring it, nick fury aegon and tons of others counter evade and do more, the big issue with nt as a 6* is he needs his dupe and high sig to be great
    Congrats, any t5cc that’s useful?
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Congrats! Nt isnt terrible, but def could've been much better

I already have him as a Sig 120 5* at R4. No way I'd consider ranking the 6* at any point.
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @UmbertoDelRio would not mind that opening ;)

Congratulations @DalBot!
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DalBot said:

But of course you gotta get **** somehow with the feature 6* crystals after πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜’

Damn reminds me of my featureds after exploration. Mephisto, AV, and KG. I feel you bro, I feel you.

Congrats on finishing it though

DalBot said:

But of course you gotta get **** somehow with the feature 6* crystals after πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜’

Damn reminds me of my featureds after exploration. Mephisto, AV, and KG. I feel you bro, I feel you.

That’s a rip on those pulls, I would’ve been the same, nit great t5cc and I got kg ip and ultron, luckily I opened a featured and got doom which saved the entire opening for me though
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Dang man like a boss! Congrats! How many Estimated units did you end up running for exploration? I’ve only done the easy path myself, so I have a ways to go
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 β˜…β˜…β˜…

@arsjum Currently I'd dread pulling a 6* NT tbh. My 5/65 is already killing it and until I got the 6* to a decent sig I probably already pulled a 7* NT.

I recently pulled a 5* blade, though. He's comfortably sitting on the bench as of now lol.

Fair play, totally. In my case, it's the 5* NT who's comfortably sitting on the bench. I might take him up though if he naturally gets high sig through dupes.
    gianleo said:

That is why I told my alliance mates not to go featured even when the number of good champs is great, the odd to get them always suck compared to trash champs. Ppl said it is RNG but I dont think so.
    Anw, congratz on your huge achievement

Problem was my Sorcerer Supreme was already R3 and I wanted to try to awaken her. Had to use my generic gem on her
    DalBot said:

At least I got the T5C to take this monster up when I get one more T5B

Dude, r3 max sig omega, that’s going to be insane
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DalBot said:

Give us vidoes of him
    Gamer said:

DalBot said:

Give us vidoes of him
    As soon as I get the one T5B I need I will definitely do so. Gonna make potion farming that Winter Soldier even easier now πŸ˜‚

To be fair, though, I would probably r2 a 6* blade if he existed.

I guess I just feel like I wouldn't really need blade amongst my NT, nick and aegon. No real hate towards blade, he's great.

I'm actually with you on Blade. He's still a quality champ but don't think he's really aged particularly well compared to some of the newer champs from 2018 on
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    rip on the 6 stars
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    but that omega finna be heat
    Lvernon15 said:

DalBot said:

That’s a rip on those pulls, I would’ve been the same, nit great t5cc and I got kg ip and ultron, luckily I opened a featured and got doom which saved the entire opening for me though
    Nice. I got Doom from a Mr Fantastic cav of all places (unfortunately it was less than 12hrs after taking sym sup to R3 lol). Fortunately got a mystic AG from 6.4 as well and recently formed another mystic cat to get him to R3
    I would LOVE a 6* Doom, and that R3 prestige would be sexy.
    DalBot said:

I would LOVE a 6* Doom, and that R3 prestige would be sexy.

Would have been far better had I not already ranked and dumped the mystic stones I had into sym but I'm certainly not complaining
    You could do a lot worse than Sym though. I think he'd scale better from 2 to 3 than Doom. Doom wouldn't get much other than the attack/health and prestige