Options

Finally! I pull a Six Star champ I can now rank beyond 1

BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
Must have been lucky pull number 15!

Finally! A Six Star champ in my roster who is worthy of Ranking beyond 1

As you can see the rest of my 6* champs are at best ordinary and IMO aren’t worth ranking beyond 1

(If Dr Oct and Cull were both duped then sure I’d rank them but the rest are rubbish)

Comments

• Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,616 ★★★★
    Doc Ock and Hood are some good champions but are rather niche so I see what you mean. Also Cull does need that dupe. Congrats on Thing though
  • Options
    Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    Terra said:

Why are you dissing Hood? He's also a r2 worthy candidate.
    Congrats on Thing though. He's a monster.
    But you can rank 2 or beyond anyone you want. You don't have to follow "the meta" as so many others. I r2ed (with full intent to r3) my 6* Strange with no regrets.

Doing t2 in 6* didn't a joke....a bad decision can ruin his devlopment in game...
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Terra said:

Terra said:

But you can rank 2 or beyond anyone you want. You don't have to follow "the meta" as so many others. I r2ed (with full intent to r3) my 6* Strange with no regrets.

Why would you r2 hood lol what a waste of resources that would be! Isn’t it clear the op is following the meta.
    R2 Hood is NOT a waste of resources. So many people follow the meta instead of ranking who they like. Pathetic
    Then why not you rank 5 your 5* hood.It's easy to say but when it comes to rank up no one can.
    In his roster only thing is worthy to rank 2.Not until doc oc or caranage are dupe.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,074 ★★★★★

Terra said:

Terra said:

Why would you r2 hood lol what a waste of resources that would be! Isn’t it clear the op is following the meta.
    R2 Hood is NOT a waste of resources. So many people follow the meta instead of ranking who they like. Pathetic
    Then why not you rank 5 your 5* hood.It's easy to say but when it comes to rank up no one can.
    In his roster only thing is worthy to rank 2.Not until doc oc or caranage are dupe.
    I do not have 5* Hood. If I had a 6* Hood I'd r2 in a heartbeat. He'd fit in nicely with my r2 6* Strange.
    Out of OPs current 6* Roster Thing is the most r2 worthy. But after that 6* Hood is r2 worthy.
  • Options
    PaddoPaddo Posts: 90
    I would also consider R2'ing Hood. I have a 5star rank 4 Hood and I came close to R5'ing him, but then I pulled BWCV and took her up. The Hood is behind the absolute top Mystics like BWCV, Doom and Symbiote Supreme, but if you don't have those, I'd rank him up.He is good and fun to play.

Other then that Thing is a great pull. 6 star Thing was also my first R2. Never regretted it.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Hood is a really solid R2 option. He places stagger easily, has shock, miss, stun, health steal, a refreshable bleed, hex (which also reduces Ability Accuracy), and good synergies. Plus when he’s duped, he can power steal and is stun immune. The only reason why my Hood isn’t r2 yet is because I’m waiting for the dupe.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,930 ★★★★★
    It’s a game rank up whatever makes you happy. Do what’s fun to you and what will make you enjoy the game.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,638 ★★★★★
    Everyone for sure will love to rank who they like but when you get stuck in endgame content no one will tell you start looking for the metas.
  • Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★

Terra said:

its a GAME
    Dude be quiet looked up your profile in game and you have a freaking 4/55 doom so you shouldn't even be talking about unique rankups
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Tks to all for the comments...

Aiming to R2 Thing just after the 4th July “deals” come out
    (I need more T5BC)
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    THing is r3 worthy, but carnage, hood, guillotine, cull, doc ock are all worthy for an r2
  • Options
    GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    I have a R5 hood and have used him plenty exploring act 6