**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you guys really think the new content is being beta tested or not?

SkellingtonSkellington Posts: 20
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
With chapter 5.3 and new AW released, do you guys think these content are beta tested or not? I just can't wrap my head around the idea that people enjoyed thoroughly these contents. Of course there are people that probably enjoyed the content but I just don't see all the beta testers saying everything was just like they expected and more.

Do you guys really think the new content is being beta tested or not? 114 votes

Yes
8%
Kronos987654321AxeCopFireNomarigerolThedaninblackMastaChief117Grimv717SungjJim0172MrBirnixBumsy_Bum 10 votes
No
83%
Crine60Etaki_LirakoiDL864Scotty2hotty33_DJRipsterEbbtideNevvBBigPoppaCBONEReadBtwn_lines1203WARICK99RagamugginGunnerMcord11758SnakeEyes69EvilEmpireAnonymousSlowDigzDrakon56Mr_PlatypusJaffacakedChadhogan 95 votes
I don't care
7%
VavasourDrZolaDrOctavius2_2GaseousClayMasterTroller42IronsAwesomeness44Anonymous346SgtAnime1 9 votes

Comments

• DD2DD2 Posts: 309 ★★★
    No
    i thought we were the beta testers
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    No
    no way AW was beta tested
  • Grimv717Grimv717 Posts: 96
    Yes
    It for sure is, I just think the people testing either don't care or are largely ignored lol.
  • Hey there -

Wanted to drop in and say that we've made changes since the release of 5.3 due to the responses and feedback we received. We're always looking for that feedback for everything within the game.
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    We gotta know who these testers are because that new aw is utter trash.
  • MastaChief117MastaChief117 Posts: 113
    Yes
    Honestly I do think there are beat testers. However, that's extremely vague. It would be nice to know who these people are and how experianced in the game they are. Even if we could get this information, Kabam devs need to actually put those suggestions into consideration for the beta testers to have any effect.

Think the most important thing is to know how experianced and knowledgeable the beta testers are. Seatin made a video where he showed a Kabam employee playing absolutely horrible, if the beta testers are anything similar to that then yeah, we got a problem. I'm not sure Kabam ever made a statement in regards to who the beta testers would be (employees or from the community). Regardless, think there is a problem but many factors come into play in this
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    I don't care
    Could the mod elaborate on what changes have been made since 5.3 dropped? I probably missed the announcement since I'm only on the forums here and there these days.

Thanks in advance.

Dr. Zola
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    No
    DrZola wrote: »
    Could the mod elaborate on what changes have been made since 5.3 dropped? I probably missed the announcement since I'm only on the forums here and there these days.

Thanks in advance.

Dr. Zola

They removed magik from 5.3, but instead put duped dorms in her place
  • J_PattJ_Patt Posts: 67
    edited September 2017
    No
    I know for sure they can't be beta testing the new content now a days, theirs so many bugs with champs and unnecessary spaces in aw that cause you to wait so long for a node to go down it's ludicrous. And if they are, we need some new beta testers.
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    No
    Given the amount of obvious bugs, I think their testing is severly lacking at all levels. They seem more interested in rushing out regular content to keep people spending then they care about the quality of their content.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    No
    They don't beta test. There are so many obvious issues with the content that if it was passed with testing they should be fired for letting it thru
  • No
    Hey there -

Wanted to drop in and say that we've made changes since the release of 5.3 due to the responses and feedback we received. We're always looking for that feedback for everything within the game.

Is there a thread describing these changes?
  • I think their are for sure, they just aren't doing something right. Also I would like to see more videos of kabam employees playing lol
  • No
    Hey there -

So someone who ran through this quest as soon as it was released got a different quest than what's currently available?
  • Can we have at least one of the more knowledgeable mcoc YouTubers help do beta testing so they can talk about certain aspects of it when it's over.
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    No
    J_Slap wrote: »
    I think their are for sure, they just aren't doing something right. Also I would like to see more videos of kabam employees playing lol

You want to see videos of Kabam employees playing? Lol, this would be interesting.
  • J_Slap wrote: »
    I think their are for sure, they just aren't doing something right. Also I would like to see more videos of kabam employees playing lol

You want to see videos of Kabam employees playing? Lol, this would be interesting.

I wonder if a bunch of them are in the same alliance, if so where they rank, and how much they grind lol.
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    No

I wonder if a bunch of them are in the same alliance, if so where they rank, and how much they grind lol.

They have a "No Item" "No revive" policy in their alliance. Free to play
    Yes
    Can we have at least one of the more knowledgeable mcoc YouTubers help do beta testing so they can talk about certain aspects of it when it's over.

Probably wouldn't be in Kabam's best interest and they'd probably only allow access to those YTers who would never say anything bad about Kabam. :\
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Jaffacaked wrote: »

Thanks in advance.

Dr. Zola

Dupe dorms sig level is now lowered compared to it was apparently
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    No
    Aw is straight garbage no way thier beta testers said yeah this is a great idea
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    I don't care
    Jaffacaked wrote: »

Thanks in advance.

Dr. Zola

Is that what Vydious was talking about? I misread his statement that "we've made changes since the release of 5.3" to mean that changes had been made since the release of 5.3, not changes actually made to 5.3 before they released it. I was under the impression that the Magiks were removed from Day One of 5.3.

Dr. Zola

• WorkingAsIntendedWorkingAsIntended Posts: 164 ★★
    No
    So you changed 5.3 without telling anyone... when was this?
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    No
    I think he is referring to when they removed magic
  • King_turd123King_turd123 Posts: 156
    edited September 2017
    No
    Magik was removed before 5.3 was released, what changed since @KabamVydious ?
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Yes
    I believe they beta test it but I'm convinced they don't play the game enough to understand the feedback
    Yes
    ^Couldn't agree more