**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Don't do this kabam

unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
So you are planning to nerf corvus in the way that's he not going to survive at 1% timeout. Let me tell why not to do this:

1.This would literally change the signature ability 'Glaive of immorality

2. Free to play players would be really upset

3. Now I have spent a lot of money on potions in wars but I really don't want to buy your 'A+' value potions just for doing alliance quests, this is what the average person does and this proves that you have failed in providing us actually doable nodes in map 7

4. Those people who used a gem like me on him would be really upset

So please let it be and don't make your players upset for like the 1000th time, instead of making your audience happy during quarantine you actually doing the opposite

Comments

• FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★

So you are planning to nerf corvus in the way that's he not going to survive at 1% timeout. Let me tell why not to do this:

3. Now I have spent a lot of money on potions in wars but I really don't want to buy your 'A+' value potions just for doing alliance quests, this is what the average person does and this proves that you have failed in providing us actually doable nodes in map 7

So please let it be and don't make your players upset for like the 1000th time, instead of making your audience happy during quarantine you actually doing the opposite

Still way more utility that corvus has besides potions. Also it's only at 1 hp. If you are at like 2 hp you should still survive. lastly corvus is still a beast with this abilities
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

You are very late to this party.

Ya I know but I used a generic 5* as soon as I got him, wasn't late then...
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    FRITO_Man said:

Still way more utility that corvus has besides potions. Also it's only at 1 hp. If you are at like 2 hp you should still survive. lastly corvus is still a beast with this abilities
    Its not 1hp it's 1%