**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cavalier calendar 6* shards, upgrade request

2ยป

Comments

• Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    250 6* shards
    BinkPlayz said:

BinkPlayz said:

BinkPlayz said:

BinkPlayz said:

BinkPlayz said:

See if it were 1000 nexus shards over a month that would be better. or 1.5k (500 a day for the final 3 days)

No. Just no. Why should we get something good for doing something as minimal as logging in?
    simple, it takes more nexus shards to open a nexus crystal (ex. 20k nexus shards to open a nexus crystal), it balances out quite nicely in the end. or what you do is lower the shards given and make it 10k to open, I just want some nexus shards in the game
    Yes, but why a Nexus crystal? I don't think people deserve a Nexus just for logging in. A 6* after about a year? Yes. Not a Nexus though.
    It's not about deserving per se, it's more about spicing the game up a bit, with 6* R3's becoming the new meta 5*'s aren't gonna have much value in a year or so, so you introduce the nexus shards when R3's are becoming more and more common.
    I agree that maybe content rewards need spicing up, but not login rewards. You're literally pressing a button. No skill in that.
    we recently (a year ago i think?) got the login calendar rewards buffed, and more recently got the login crystals buffed. I see what you're saying, what i mean though is that in a year or so these login rewards are gonna be stale and just not worth the time to collect anymore. so when we need to spice them up BAM, introduce the nexus shards to keep people appeased
    But then you also have to keep in mind that Kabam needs to do the bare minimum. DNA posted about this in the General Feedback thread.

General Game Feedback Page 100
    So the solution to all this seems to be make more enjoyable content. yes, but buffing the calendar rewards a little bit is a nice way to start (nexus shards are a great addition to the rewards for something like the cavalier difficulty EQ) so let's say you get about 1000 nexus shards for the EQ (completion and exploration) and you get another 300 from the login calendar, that sound like a decent yet not to generous calendar change with the content reward increase you're looking for?
    So 250 6* shards? Yep, sounds great.
  • Options
    BinkPlayzBinkPlayz Posts: 99 โ˜…โ˜…
    1000 5* nexus crystal shards

BinkPlayz said:

BinkPlayz said:

BinkPlayz said:

BinkPlayz said:

BinkPlayz said:

See if it were 1000 nexus shards over a month that would be better. or 1.5k (500 a day for the final 3 days)

No. Just no. Why should we get something good for doing something as minimal as logging in?
    simple, it takes more nexus shards to open a nexus crystal (ex. 20k nexus shards to open a nexus crystal), it balances out quite nicely in the end. or what you do is lower the shards given and make it 10k to open, I just want some nexus shards in the game
    Yes, but why a Nexus crystal? I don't think people deserve a Nexus just for logging in. A 6* after about a year? Yes. Not a Nexus though.
    It's not about deserving per se, it's more about spicing the game up a bit, with 6* R3's becoming the new meta 5*'s aren't gonna have much value in a year or so, so you introduce the nexus shards when R3's are becoming more and more common.
    I agree that maybe content rewards need spicing up, but not login rewards. You're literally pressing a button. No skill in that.
    we recently (a year ago i think?) got the login calendar rewards buffed, and more recently got the login crystals buffed. I see what you're saying, what i mean though is that in a year or so these login rewards are gonna be stale and just not worth the time to collect anymore. so when we need to spice them up BAM, introduce the nexus shards to keep people appeased
    But then you also have to keep in mind that Kabam needs to do the bare minimum. DNA posted about this in the General Feedback thread.

So the solution to all this seems to be make more enjoyable content. yes, but buffing the calendar rewards a little bit is a nice way to start (nexus shards are a great addition to the rewards for something like the cavalier difficulty EQ) so let's say you get about 1000 nexus shards for the EQ (completion and exploration) and you get another 300 from the login calendar, that sound like a decent yet not to generous calendar change with the content reward increase you're looking for?
    so you pretty much just ignored what i said. basically. new EQ difficulty gives new stuff. Calendar gets a small update (not massive but just a little spike in rewards, 250 is a bit low now that everybody is scrambling to get a 6* worth a rank 3 after their trashy abyss opening) and you ease up the UC difficulty a bit so that the nodes are actually reflective of act 5 tier nodes (stuff where you do need certain champs but it's not as narrow as act 6). and if you want a calendar buff that isn't a shard increase that promotes people to play more. add in an energy refill calendar (similar to the GMC calendar, 1 refill day 1, 2 refills day 2, etc. for a 5-7 day cycle)

now, actually bother to read and absorb before just sticking to your own opinion, i see where you're coming from but if the game keeps providing trash and out dated rewards people are gonna start walking out until the changes are made.
  • Options
    250 6* shards
    BinkPlayz said:

BinkPlayz said:

BinkPlayz said:

BinkPlayz said:

BinkPlayz said:

BinkPlayz said:

so you pretty much just ignored what i said. basically. new EQ difficulty gives new stuff. Calendar gets a small update (not massive but just a little spike in rewards, 250 is a bit low now that everybody is scrambling to get a 6* worth a rank 3 after their trashy abyss opening) and you ease up the UC difficulty a bit so that the nodes are actually reflective of act 5 tier nodes (stuff where you do need certain champs but it's not as narrow as act 6). and if you want a calendar buff that isn't a shard increase that promotes people to play more. add in an energy refill calendar (similar to the GMC calendar, 1 refill day 1, 2 refills day 2, etc. for a 5-7 day cycle)

now, actually bother to read and absorb before just sticking to your own opinion, i see where you're coming from but if the game keeps providing trash and out dated rewards people are gonna start walking out until the changes are made.
    100 6* shards aren't too outdated. You have to remember that these are rewards that we don't have to do anything substantial to get.

When you go into Costco, and get their free samples, do you complain that they aren't giving you enough? No. Why? because it's free.

UCEQ should stay where it's at. CavEQ should be around 6.2-6.3. The rewards should be from .5-.75 6*s per CavEQ explored. That's plenty of 6* shards. Problem solved.

Also, 15 energy refills for a 5 day period should not be weekly. At all. That's 450 units right there. It should be occasional, like one month here and there. Again, all you're doing to obtain these rewards is tapping an icon.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    1000 6* shards
    Cavelier players should get cavalier crystals in the calendar not grandmaster shards.
  • Options
    250 6* shards
    Fabwizi said:

Look kabam is becoming to head strong and if they don't start doing things differently , all of us are going to loose this game slowly but surely, look at all the youtubers I don't see any excitement in any one of them, so they player base has worn off tiered of kabam antics, if they show some intent by small things like calendar it would send out good signals and have player base hooked.

Start looking at big picture, it's survival phase now.

But increasing the 6* calendar shards isn't really going to get many players to stay anyway.