Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Which 4*to 5/50?

HazerfaceHazerface Posts: 46
edited September 2017 in Strategy and Tips
I have 5/50 DD OG. I also got a generic awakening gem from Act4. I am thinking of having somebody to do Act5.

Which 4*to 5/50? 27 votes

Awaken Gwenpool to5/50
96%
MegaSkater67SMiller80JRock808AgentOfSHIELDJcray705YellsomeSomeoneElseThatsausageTrimbobbeaupoemSuperman69VartoxSpeedbumpSakkbanNormanBJJNavneetGTheMageHunterJim01721haunted_memoryDD2 26 votes
Crossbones sig18
3%
The_flash007 1 vote
Punisher sig30
0%
Unawakened 5* Moonknight to3/35
0%
Black widow sig40
0%

Comments

• Options
    I don't have a champ with defense ability reduction.
  • Options
    My main attacker are cap ww2, GR, and DD or Storm
  • Options
    Awaken Gwenpool to5/50
    Don't do Black Widow she's garbage now without thorns
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Awaken Gwenpool to5/50
    Chubby girl with the teddy bear will take you very very far in quests, aw offense, and aq. Good prestige also.
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Awaken Gwenpool to5/50
    Dont use generic on GP shes still a monster unduped and can let you finish a lot of content
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Awaken Gwenpool to5/50
    Id 5/50 a regen champ for act 5 (wolvie, x23, GR, etc.) ghost rider (@ 4/40) made 5.1 a joke for me.

If overall use, probably gwenpool but definately save that generic for champs that get exponentially better once awakened i.e. SL.

Edit: on second thought if you have a GR dont even bother with anyone else, he is also amazing in AQ and mid tier AW, especially since the new layout. I have been bringing GR to clear my path and then 2 champs to kill boss with. He seems choppy at first to use, but if you can play smooth with him he is insane utility.
  • Options
    Thank you folks! I guess I will go with GP. I will hold off using generic awakening gem. I have hard time taking out NC so I was thinking of awakening GP or 5/50 cross bones but I might dupe GP someday. GR is great utility and I use him all the time! Thank you guys!!