Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

New alliance forming in 3 weeks.

I am starting an alliance in 3 weeks because I need better rewards. we will be doing 3 bg aq. bg 1 and 2 map 6, bg 3 map 5. 2 bg AW
Minumum SA=10k. Must be at least 8K prestige, just under and I will make an exception. Line app preffered. Please post a picture of your account and I will add you if you are interested.

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,822 ★★★★★
    maybe put this in alliance recruitment
  • Options
    How do I do that
  • Options
    Never mind. I just made a new one
  • Options
    Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    Not meaning this as an insult are you sure you can handle map 6. I think the higher the alliance prestige is the harder the map. I started out doing map 5 with 4 star Superior Iron man. Now running map 5 with maxed out 5 stars day 5 is a little aggravating.
  • Options
    Ya i can handle it. I am pretty skilled. otherwise I wouldn't say We were doing it. Day 5 would be 5x5x5 probably though. the other 4 would be 6x6x5. for the clarification
  • Options
    Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    I was only asking because I was in an alliance once, the leader wanted others to run a higher map while he stayed in a lower map. I got out of that alliance fast.
  • Options
    Lol. Map 5 is pretty easy for me. I normally have to take both mini bosses and the boss and I only lose one or two champions on the main boss sometimes. but do you need an alliance because I want to have at least 21 by the time the 3 weeks is up. add me in game if your interested
  • Options
    Well Im also starting my own alliance because I want to be the leader which i've never been before.