**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gold coins question??

Hi kabam, this month we have modok event quest, and we can get gold coins from it and we have many special quest to obtain gold coins, but the question is, if i complete epic everyday and complete every quest, from this month can i buy everything from modok store??? , Gold coins from quest is enough for that or not??? Because you didn't give any details about that.... How much we earn from quest and is that enough for buying things??!! That's all guys....

Comments

• Options
    Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    if u finish all epic, do every solo event 100%, and finish contracts, you get 3024 gold coins i believe. so u can’t buy everything but u can buy a fair amount of stuff
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★

Hi kabam, this month we have modok event quest, and we can get gold coins from it and we have many special quest to obtain gold coins, but the question is, if i complete epic everyday and complete every quest, from this month can i buy everything from modok store??? , Gold coins from quest is enough for that or not??? Because you didn't give any details about that.... How much we earn from quest and is that enough for buying things??!! That's all guys....

As delta pointed out u didn’t read it all no u can’t buy everything
  • Options
    rivetrivet Posts: 254
    Based on my calculation, it cost 6647 gold coins to buy everything in store, you can only earn 3024 gold coins from all the event, so choose wisely
  • Options
    They said you will not be able to buy everything in the store