**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Legends Run

2»

Comments

• kepalahotakkokepalahotakko Posts: 54
    Dopetoker said:

Did you guys swap champs just for the master ronin and Hit monkey or did you have Omega Red in your party the entire run?

what i did was during the 1st clear i backed out from ronin chapter then swap OR and continue to do hit monkey, bwcv and tigra chapter for single clear. then back out and focus on hit monkey with OR for 100%, then backed out again and restart from 1st with the usual setup

not sure if this is the ideal setup, but i managed to clock 2:58.

• HdhjssvvHdhjssvv Posts: 55
    Dopetoker said:

Hdhjssvv said:

@Hdhjssvv good luck

Hey I did it in 3 hours and 2 mins
    Who did you use for safeguard?
    Used nick fury
  • Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★
    i have done a variety of speed run testing and as much as everyone say corvus or go home that is not entirely true.
    i have run testing with my r5 Corvus.
    and my r5 Colossus with full synergy team.
    with full synergy team colossus is clearing fights with one heavy.

i have timed multiple paths acxross master quest and have come to the following conclusion.
    on paths where corvus can get 2 charges early he is quicker.
    on paths where corvus is unable to get charges until near the end of the path colossus is quicker.

of my testing so far across 20 paths each i have gotten very balanced results with some runs colossus is faster, some paths corvus is faster.
    This leads me to believe that colossus is as good of an option.
    and if the quest layout leaves more than 50% of paths where corvus cannot get multiple charges early colossus will be the winner.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★

i have done a variety of speed run testing and as much as everyone say corvus or go home that is not entirely true.
    i have run testing with my r5 Corvus.
    and my r5 Colossus with full synergy team.
    with full synergy team colossus is clearing fights with one heavy.

i have timed multiple paths acxross master quest and have come to the following conclusion.
    on paths where corvus can get 2 charges early he is quicker.
    on paths where corvus is unable to get charges until near the end of the path colossus is quicker.

of my testing so far across 20 paths each i have gotten very balanced results with some runs colossus is faster, some paths corvus is faster.
    This leads me to believe that colossus is as good of an option.
    and if the quest layout leaves more than 50% of paths where corvus cannot get multiple charges early colossus will be the winner.

What is fastest changes team ever time or use the same keep that’s in mind to
  • DopetokerDopetoker Posts: 12
    Just finished my run With 2:59
  • RayhanaprilleoRayhanaprilleo Posts: 51
    4th time trying just did my run this month
    2.47. Make sure Im not gonna miss it this time !
  • brandinhobrandinho Posts: 36

4th time trying just did my run this month
    2.47. Make sure Im not gonna miss it this time !

Impressive what did you do to get such a good time?