**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Story Plot For This Month

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,408 ★★★★★
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
I am sure i aint the only one who maybe confused but does anyone have any idea what claire is talking bout lol. I understand the hoarding part which btw nice job at kabam take a jab to us summoners who are hoarding but what exactly is the endgame and does effect us in anyway???

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,810 ★★★★★
    i would say she’s working with the cabal, but dialogue proves me otherwise.

Because it totally fits with last month. Mind control device, stash of crystals.
  • Options

i would say she’s working with the cabal, but dialogue proves me otherwise.

Because it totally fits with last month. Mind control device, stash of crystals.

But what does it all lead to? Brand new crystals for the game lol
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Tmsue said something abt perfecting crystals so they can be as strong as the collectors so that they dont break free.

She could be working with other champs of the contest to perfect the crystal tech to keep/entrap those heroes and villains whom they deem as threats or could jeopardize their operation
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,810 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Tmsue said something abt perfecting crystals so they can be as strong as the collectors so that they dont break free.

She could be working with other champs of the contest to perfect the crystal tech to keep/entrap those heroes and villains whom they deem as threats or could jeopardize their operation

imagine Galactus comes and they put him in those crystals
  • Options

Unio77 said:

Well if galactus is set to come they are going to have to make him a character you can fight in a way. So maybe galactus will be willing to scale himself down to size to fight the summoner for the fate of the battlerealm. It would be cool if he was playable
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Am I the only one who doesn't read dialogue lolol
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Unio77 said:

Well if galactus is set to come they are going to have to make him a character you can fight in a way. So maybe galactus will be willing to scale himself down to size to fight the summoner for the fate of the battlerealm. It would be cool if he was playable
    Like Dormammu...but hopefully more useful to the curent meta
  • Options
    Unio77 said:

Unio77 said:

Its been confirmed he wont be playable but his presence will be felt in the game
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,018 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020

Where did you get the info that he will be non playable
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Unio77 said:

They are perfecting Nexus crystals, I hope
  • Options
    H_I_Z said:

Unio77 said:

They are perfecting Nexus crystals, I hope
    Nexus crystals that only give useful champs not crystals that contain worthless garbage
  • Options
    AydenPlays1AydenPlays1 Posts: 119
    Unio77 said:

I believe that she's just trying to get better allies that arent already in the contest. So she's making her own champs.
  • Options

Unio77 said:

I believe that she's just trying to get better allies that arent already in the contest. So she's making her own champs.
    Making her own champs that's messed up. That's like playing god, I'm pretty sure it's not that
  • Options
    SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★

Unio77 said:

Unio77 said:

Its been confirmed he wont be playable but his presence will be felt in the game
    A scenario with him in background could be awesome
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,118 ★★★★
    Is it just me, or is this EQ the poorest quality in terms of writing, story and characters in a couple of years? Mole man wasn't great either, but it at least brought us a herald.

(I saw the new sorcerer and storm event as an ad for their new game, so that doesn't count).

The two new characters are more niche in terms of marvel history than almost any that have come before; the narrative and their involvement feels disjointed and disconnected from the wider arc in my view.

I appreciate others will disagree, but it feels a little "scraping the barrel".

So many unreal characters and Rich narrative history available, so many OG characters that could be revised, that we *want* to have stories about. And we get a cat and a monkey.
  • Options
    Terra said:

Where did you get the info that he will be non playable

Last year's umcoc podcast gabe went on in november and mentioned it