Options

Magik

In the past yo're decreased the scarlet witch because of she is very strong..now magik is very strong..all competation is finishing by her..you must solve this problem

Comments

• Options
    MastaChief117MastaChief117 Posts: 113
    Learn to fight Magik, she's tough but she doesn't need to be nerfed
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    with that said no one needs to be nerfed.
  • Options
    I love Magik
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    they did nerf magik.

1. They introduced arch angel and dr voodoo and quake (and there all other champs that can beat her--u need a defensive ability reduction champ).

2. There is the pacify mastery.

3. They have created a war scoring system which effectively prevents an alliance from winning by placing more than one magik.

Instead of complaining about champs bein nerfed, how about you figure out how to beat them instead.

• Options
    MastaChief117MastaChief117 Posts: 113
    Run477 wrote: »
    they did nerf magik.

1. They introduced arch angel and dr voodoo and quake (and there all other champs that can beat her--u need a defensive ability reduction champ).

2. There is the pacify mastery.

3. They have created a war scoring system which effectively prevents an alliance from winning by placing more than one magik.

Instead of complaining about champs bein nerfed, how about you figure out how to beat them instead.

I agree, there are ways to play around Magik. People asking for nerfs don't understand how bad it is for the game. Especially in Magik's case who was extremely bad in the beginning of the game. She's useful now, don't ask that to be reversed
  • Options
    JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    majik is my bae, leave her out of this
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Parry then let her go over

Also investing in both Despair and Pacify would give most debuff spammers enough % to nearly destroy her regen
  • Options
    KibiKibi Posts: 57
    unforgivendr , are you a narc or something??