**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What Do The Scores of Map 7x5 Prestige 9.3k+ Alliances Look Like?

And is the extra effort worth the additional rewards?

I'm considering moving from 6x5 and going all in with 7x5, in light of all the issues on Alliance Tickets. Also, I'm not doing AW for now until a major improvement in the design and/or rewards are done.
This is my profile and top roster:

Line ID: hieitaku

Comments

• Sportsfan365Sportsfan365 Posts: 383
    7x5 alliance will be tough to find with your prestige to be honest
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★

7x5 alliance will be tough to find with your prestige to be honest

I see. 10k+ prestige is usually the minimum for that? Thanks
  • HerdingCatsHerdingCats Posts: 64
    Makes no sense. Prestige shouldn’t have anything to do with ability to run map 7. I’m in sane boat at 9.6k. Very frustrating.
  • PhartedPharted Posts: 30
    AQ is all about high alliance prestige to maximize scores. Only way to compete for top AQ rank rewards.
  • Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 ★★

Makes no sense. Prestige shouldn’t have anything to do with ability to run map 7. I’m in sane boat at 9.6k. Very frustrating.

Tell that to the people that run the alliance lol
    They just wont even look at you if you're less than 10.3k prestige and looking for map7
  • HerdingCatsHerdingCats Posts: 64
    The difference in points is negligible from say 9.8k to 10.2. The only alliances that should be turning people away are top 10 ally. I’d rather have somebody that finishes their lane 100% of the time at 9.8 than somebody with a bad attitude and poor work ethic at 10.3.