AQ focused looking for 4 to get more AW action

Hi we don’t use line but our leader has it if wanted. We run AQ 3 4 4 reducing to 2 3 4, AQ is priority. But we do run 2 AW bgs. We were s2 last season s3 now. With a couple of players like we have at the top we should be s1 plus run map 5 in AQ.

Look us up my in game is Quond and we are open at the moment

Comments

• Blakguy69Blakguy69 Posts: 3
    Hi I'm only level 31 looking for an active clan. I can hold my own against some of the higher levels too.
  • Aged_BritAged_Brit Posts: 15
    Hi you look a bit low tbh even the lower content needs maxed 4* pref 5* r4
    Still looking for 4 players AQ starts tonight
    Hi am I posting correctly I haven’t had any response? Not tried this before :)

Surely must be some players interested in active alliance
  • Ze1o_ッZe1o_ッ Posts: 34
    What level are you and the leader?
    I am 400k team rating leader is over 700k we have lots of payers with 5* r5 (I just r5 Doom). We have some players with 4* who are ok as long as active and progressing. Ideal is to have 1 or 2 more boss killers and 2 mid pack players
    2 spots open
    1 spot
  • MkaliwaoMkaliwao Posts: 73
    Still got a spot?
    Check me out rudespider1993
    Yeah sure you are welcome
    Sent you an invite
    2 spots available
    One last space available, last day of AQ week today, nearing end of this AW season so it’s a good time to join before the next week of AQ and settle in a bit :)
    Hi we have 29 members which are stable now just need 1 more active uncollected player to share in AW boss killing (just finished Silver 2 this season). Map 5 will be free so we can run AQ 3 4 5. As above we don’t use line just chat so if you don’t want too much of tie but some good active players
    Hi we now have 4 spots available after kicking inactive AW players. This week we ran 3 4 5 for 4 days just dropping down for the last. If we can get players who are active and handle map4 or 5 we can run 3 4 5 all week and prob get above Silver 1 in AW.

Check my in game Quond to look at our alliance
    Hi well I got players who wanted to play map5 but then didn’t contribute. So 3 spaces again.

I think map4 players would be a better fit who want to grow to map 5s.

We run 3 4 5 or 3 4 4 depending on who we have active

Look me up and message me if you want to join