**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Blackbolt good?

I recently pulled hiim and wondered if he has any ses at all?

Comments

• Options
    TheRoyal9TheRoyal9 Posts: 267
    uses*
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Less useful than his wife. God tier in comic but just ok tier in MCOC.
    Many cosmic champs better than Blackbolt.
  • Options
    Mayis said:

He's worse than most of Cosmic class, but not fully useless. I mean, he's better than Both Groots, Black Spidey, Superior Iron man and OG cap/miss Marvel, maybe he's on the same level as Kamala and Drax. I think all other Cosmics are better than him. If u have Cosmics other than mentioned AND IF U ENJOY PLAYING THEM MORE THAN BLACK BOLT (its the most important thing in the game), level up them instead.

hmmmm ok thks.
  • Options
    ThehereticTheheretic Posts: 110
    However if you have Medusa and Karnak their royal synergy rocks.
  • Options

However if you have Medusa and Karnak their royal synergy rocks.

yeah okk
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    He's basically a placeholder in a synergy team at the moment. He's poison immune with reliable stun and armour break; so you can make use of him; he's just a lot less helpful than most later Cosmic champions.

If he gets Awakened (don't even think about using a Gem on him!) he can combine permanent Fury effects with Poison Immunity, which makes him useful against those rare opponents with Caustic Temper.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★

He's basically a placeholder in a synergy team at the moment. He's poison immune with reliable stun and armour break; so you can make use of him; he's just a lot less helpful than most later Cosmic champions.

If he gets Awakened (don't even think about using a Gem on him!) he can combine permanent Fury effects with Poison Immunity, which makes him useful against those rare opponents with Caustic Temper.

Would awakened BB be a option against 6.2 Sinister?