**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Human Torch 6* r2 vs Thing 6* r2 vs Quake 5* r5

To start with all the champions are unduped .. I have completed up to 6.2 .. yet to start 6.3 ..
I am unable to decide which champ to upgrade as I love all these champs for different reasons ..
Quake - Very useful in many nodes(power control, unblockable specials etc.), Using almost in all quests for Nick Fury synergy
Human torch - With prefight ability flame on he is a straight boss killer for me
Thing - Helpful for XL variant and easy to use, Can dominate opponent easily with that unstoppable mechanism

My preference would be act6 and variants ..
Note :
1. I am not a great Quake player especially against the stun immune ones
2. May be we have a chance to get science r5 gem in variant completion so I feel r2 can be worthy

Human Torch 6* r2 vs Thing 6* r2 vs Quake 5* r5 31 votes

Human Torch 6* to R2
32%
Spity68SungjSamuel030sNojokejaymOsfan8shadow_lurker22RookiiePyrdaFeroX_the_fat_heringByucoug21 10 votes
Thing 6* to R2
22%
bloodyCainMarvzeliusYENANSASHESDoctor_Strange194dlaiXguard77Cowabunga 7 votes
Quake 5* to R5
45%
Lvernon15RoOOtsTheDuke899EtjamaUsername19273Thicco_ModeKevo9513King_Leo321YsFFlashSpideyPrakhar_82_hbtygbty423_KnationQazzy 14 votes

Comments

• 4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
    Thing 6* to R2
    Didnt they silent nerf quake?
  • pvrsunnypvrsunny Posts: 23
    edited June 2020
    4dlai said:

I don't think she is nerfed, People in my alliance are using her almost every time.
    And JFI where can we use Thing in Act6 ?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Quake 5* to R5
    4dlai said:

No? Don't believe all the stuff you see
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Human Torch 6* to R2
    Torch is the easiest to use well of any of the 3. He gets better with awakening but doesn’t need it to be r2 worthy.
  • pvrsunnypvrsunny Posts: 23
    Thanks for the suggestions guys .. I finally went to r5 Quake.
    Reasons being
    1. for Thing is not much needed in Act6, for AW defense preferably awakened would be better and he is good along with synergies but quake is better all by herself ..
    2. for HumanTorch he is an absolute banger against mystics and with the flameon ability but he is not so exciting in other fights .. and also he is not much suicide friendly as I sometimes change my masteries for arenas ..
    3. Quake goes well in variant 2 as well along with some act 6 nodes. She mostly deserves a place in my team to fuel up Nick synergy
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    4dlai said:

No, they pretty much silent nerfed the AI so it's not so easy to quake anymore! Also, she doesn't even benefit from courage nowadays SMH