Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Who SHould I rank up First?

Hi i am lv 27 player going for conqueror got 4 star blade awakened and cmm unawakened who should i rank up first to rank 4?

Who SHould I rank up First? 46 votes

CAPTAIN MARVEL MOVIE UNAWAKENED
23%
SaielKill_GreyDead1Thicco_ModeCtfz35BonzodavidSamhawk_1Doctor_Strange19Lucifer18104dlaiDARKFORCE 11 votes
BLADE AWAKENED
76%
Mcord11758Spity68Dsp25nameplasVuDahSamuel030sAb_SamadM1k0rinpseudosaneCiciliatoZombieZeddMaxGamingQacobCapt_MunchEtjamadot_dittote_dua_shumSarvanga1_Pratham02Berjibs 35 votes

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,822 ★★★★★
    BLADE AWAKENED
    has regen, solid damage. Do you have a nick fury? If so, do you run him? Because NF+CMM is a solid combo and you should run that over Blade.
  • Options
    Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    Blade needs synergies to play.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,822 ★★★★★
    BLADE AWAKENED
    Dead1 said:

Blade needs synergies to play.

this really comes down as to who else OP has on his team
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    If you're a pretty decent player, then go for cmm. If you're still learning and not confident, then blade. Cmm has more damage, but blade has great sustainability
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    BLADE AWAKENED
    I’d go blade, he’s more than capable to get you elders bane, counters majority of act 5 bosses especially w/GR synergy, great for aw/aq too and super forgiving to play.

Not saying CMM isn’t good but for where you are and maybe heading, blade will serve you really well.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    BLADE AWAKENED
    Blade will save you units and resources. For lanes where you don’t need a specific counter he is one of the best champs in the game. Decent damage, bleeds, block proficiency, easiest access to infinite healing in the game.

Without synergies he shreds dimensional beings, with synergies he shreds dimensional beings, villains (most Act 5 bosses), and/or mystics - effectively has class advantage over 2 classes.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    BLADE AWAKENED
    Normally, I'd say CMM, but Blade crushes Acts 4 and 5. At your level, he's probably the better choice.
  • Options
    M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    BLADE AWAKENED
    For starter like you, have regen champ in your roster can save you alot time in act 1234. He also can fight longer in aq due to regen ability. So blade
  • Options
    pheonixcreatorpheonixcreator Posts: 69
    BLADE AWAKENED
    U said on ur other post that u were on act 5 bro ?????
  • Options
    _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    yep but hes 5 star on my main which im on 5.2.3 now and hes 4 star duped on my second account which is on 4.4.2 XD
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    BLADE AWAKENED
    Blade more solid for act 4 and 5
  • Options
    _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    yeah i have ghost rider as well 4 star and i recently pulled mystic gem so used it on him..
  • Options
    AMIRMAAMIRMA Posts: 21
    BLADE AWAKENED
    I have both but I'm use blade more and I suggest to rank up blade first