**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unknown bug

IronslideyIronslidey Posts: 2
edited June 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
WTH!!
In Alliance war, I just defeated magik and I won, but after clicking continue the magik is still on my way and my health was equal to the health left after defeating magik, what is it?
Damn I had to defeat her twice with more loss of health due to her limbo!!!
I'm using an Android phone

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,605 Guardian
    Connection glitch.
    Must have thought you were disconnected and so when it returned you were half-off (what you started at) and opponent is reset. Which is what happens when you disconnect during fight (up until being put back on map after a fight supposedly ends).

Did it actually go thru the “Reconnect” message (or restart game), or did it act normally ?
  • No it acted normally just returned from the fight and magik was still there, i know about that bug in which we join the fight but due to reconnection we ended up loosing half of our health, this is different than that.
  • BeduinoPiscinaBeduinoPiscina Posts: 14
    It happened the same to me. I won against a Doom miniboss and after a long delay needed to see the victory screen (no reconnect button though) Doom was alive again with a full health bar while my Void has lost half of his. Of course a bonus was also gone. And I had to use potions.
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★

It happened the same to me. I won against a Doom miniboss and after a long delay needed to see the victory screen (no reconnect button though) Doom was alive again with a full health bar while my Void has lost half of his. Of course a bonus was also gone. And I had to use potions.

Working as intended! Intended to be a money grab