**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking advice for Act 6

Hi i just beat 6.1.3 and hear much bad things about next missions (and next chapters)
Who should i focused and rank up for further progression?

Comments

• EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Rank up sparky and hype to be big damage dealers. Medusa can handle sentinel. As for crossbones, omega red, even unawakened should slaughter him. Your death field will be up for most the of fight because of biohazard.
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 51
    Edeuink said:

Rank up sparky and hype to be big damage dealers. Medusa can handle sentinel. As for crossbones, omega red, even unawakened should slaughter him. Your death field will be up for most the of fight because of biohazard.

Thanks for the tips. So, Stark Spidey is still the best choice for my tech rank-up? What about 6* Otto? He is worse or much harder to play? And Guillotine 2099?
    Also, i have Cosmic and Magic Awake gems, should i use it on Medusa (my Hyperion sig is 55, and he is my main dd right now) and Magic or wait for something better?
    And someone from Skill class is worth ranking up?
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 51
    Made a run - nope. Can't beat Crossbones. Not even 10% of his health for 1000 units, still 100%.
    Omega dies from bleed and Guilly2099 can't overcome his regen.
  • Capt_MunchCapt_Munch Posts: 107
    I just did a whole run of 6.1 yesterday. I think I dropped 2000 units I total. Sentinel was the toughest on 6.1.6. I think you need a couple of 5*5 champions. I had Domino and CAIW. You need that big damage.
  • wingedWarrior2099wingedWarrior2099 Posts: 124
    gully 2099 if you rank her up will eventually out damage the regen on crossbones. just be ready to ramp her up from scratch cause of the power struggle node. also she is useful for the rest of 6.1.