Options

THANKYOU!

Dear Kabam,

THANKYOU for this roadmap. It has built excitement in many and I hope that it will turn out to be as promising as it sounds! A few questions arose in the official thread, therefore I am reappointing them here.
-Will people who have defeated The Champion in Act 6 be applicable for compensation based on the difficulty, revives and units spent?
-Will Greater and Lesser Solo Crystals receive an update?
-Will searchable duel targets be available in all tiers?
-Some people, including myself, have a gold and ISO-8 shortage problem. Will this be fixed?
-Will T5 ISO-8 become more obtainable, especially for F2P and fastly progressing players?
-The new Abyss Nexus crystal is awesome! Will this crystal be obtainable through over game modes (i.e. Labyrinth of Legends)
-Will Kabam introduce a better way to communicate between players, and to provide champion buff suggestions?
-Featured Crystals were not mentioned. Will 'bad' champions still be added to the featured pool?
These are all questions I found when reading the thread. If you have any more questions, please put them down in the comments. Hopefully Kabam will answer these in more detail when the updates arrive at their ToAs.
Cheers!

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,828 ★★★★★
    the roadmap isn’t even out yet wdym thanks
  • Options
    RenegädeツRenegädeツ Posts: 98
    Ok, if your gonna be critical, its not a roadmap then. You know what i mean
  • Options
    srwghostsrwghost Posts: 46
    yall terrible ppl just shot down this ultra hyped guy and his hard worked on message that was mean. renegade i am excited as well
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,828 ★★★★★
    im just saying, some of your questions might be answered in the in-depth posts