**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Two Looking For New Alliance

Prestige

Time Zone:
States
Australia

Looking for alliance that has high prestige map 5

Alliance War Gold 1

Completing all basic 3 day events without issue.

We are both active sometimes a little to active if interested leave LINE ID to iron out the details, thanks for your time.

Comments

• Options
    EzonNexosEzonNexos Posts: 51
    Line id is: 'estefanonexos'. Would really appreciate if we could talk.
  • Options
    FF438FF438 Posts: 6
    FF438
  • Options
    EpicMrTEpicMrT Posts: 11
    Hi districtN9NE we are looking for 2 members atm. I would me keen to learn more about what your looking for. Connect with me on line, my id is -tutran-
  • Options
    Temple14997Temple14997 Posts: 34
    We are a platinum 3/4 alliance looking for 2 active players at the moment. We have a group of guys that would be in Australia time zone. We run map5 and usually average 230-240 million. If interested hit me online to discuss further. Line ID holy-temple
  • Options
    MrwagsMrwags Posts: 10
    Aus based Alliance Name: District B13
    Tag: DB13.
    Time zone: Aest/GMT+8 up to GMT+12
    AQ Maps: 4/5 rotation
    # AQ BGs: 3
    AQ Score: 160mil with mods
    AQ Prestige: 7400
    AQ Ranking: 3,272
    War Tier: 4
    War Bracket: Gold 2
    War Rating: 2388
    # War BGs: 2
    Looking for: Active committed adults
    Language: English
    LineID: mrwags04
  • Options
    nh4clnh4cl Posts: 122
    Line: Nh4cl
  • Options
    Corby11Corby11 Posts: 170
    Hi line ID Corbycodes ingame name Corby11 we run map 6 x 5 alliance. AW 3 bg during season 1 bg rest of time we are normally gold 1 tier 6 but hit a bad run last season to end in G2. We have no spend / boost requirement for AW just ask you join and do your best and hopefully we win more than we lose
  • Options
    Oh will be top 250 in AQ alliance prestige 10.2
  • Options
    I didn’t read that very well, you said map 5 not 6 my mistake hope you find somewhere that suits 😁