**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

New War fix. Remove defender Diversity and rating and get back defender kills in results

despot1despot1 Posts: 20
edited September 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
In the game some champions are made to have high PI and some are made to have smaller PI. Regardless of that if we are playing war we should make some strategy for it and place defenders that suit certain nodes and that are made to be good defenders.
last war my aliance had more exploration but we lost just for 350 points just because they had higher PI champions in game and some kind of unique defenders... That is not war win that is win because Kabam wanted for some reason some champions to have higher PI and because they had more luck to pull unique champions and with high PI... Also you removed deff kills. That is also considered more war than player rating... because we placed defenders by nice strategy and they performed well there... This makes much wars unfair so please change this...

Comments

• Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    despot1 wrote: »
    In the game some champions are made to have high PI and some are made to have smaller PI. Regardless of that if we are playing war we should make some strategy for it and place defenders that suit certain nodes and that are made to be good defenders.
    last war my aliance had more exploration but we lost just for 350 points just because they had higher PI champions in game and some kind of unique defenders... That is not war win that is win because Kabam wanted for some reason some champions to have higher PI and because they had more luck to pull unique champions and with high PI... Also you removed deff kills. That is also considered more war than player rating... because we placed defenders by nice strategy and they performed well there... This makes much wars unfair so please change this...

Why don't you supply a screen shot of your war results so we can verify what you are saying. My assumption is you lost on defender diversity not PI
  • Options
    Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    despot1 wrote: »

They just need to make it where you have to place 5 people or you can't join attack. That solves the problem.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    Why don't you supply a screen shot of your war results so we can verify what you are saying. My assumption is you lost on defender diversity not PI

You are right that it is not just PI, but As I said in text above "and some kind of unique defenders" That is diversity you are talking about. here is screenshot

f2o11p89u8if.png

• Options
    edited September 2017
    Adding Defensive kills back is good solution but also removing these stats is just so important. Because with these stats Player Diversity and rating it is not about strategy but who have more diverse champs and luck to pull champs with high PI
  • Options
    Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    Just add defensive kills back in. Fixed. Done. Move on. Is it really that hard?
  • Options
    The obvious reason not to have defender kills is that it discourages people to spend units on revives.

I don't have an issue with no defender kills or giving a diversity bonus. The issue is the maps are too easy. In two wars, both sides have cleared 100% so it comes down to the diversity and strength bonus to choose a winner. There should be a higher ramp-up in node difficulty as you get closer to the boss. I take the hardest path and make it to the boss without losing a single guy. The map should provide some challenge, just not unfair ones like thorns and slashed tires.
  • Options
    Vanvoneer wrote: »
    The obvious reason not to have defender kills is that it discourages people to spend units on revives.

I don't have an issue with no defender kills or giving a diversity bonus. The issue is the maps are too easy. In two wars, both sides have cleared 100% so it comes down to the diversity and strength bonus to choose a winner. There should be a higher ramp-up in node difficulty as you get closer to the boss. I take the hardest path and make it to the boss without losing a single guy. The map should provide some challenge, just not unfair ones like thorns and slashed tires.

That is also very correct... All was clear when people started to go to war with no defenders at all since they know they will finish 100% and win by diversity...
  • Options
    well since my aliance managed to make full diversity it helped us now to win all matches on diversity... since many of them did not make it.