**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Abyss initial clear

A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
Got my abyss initial clear done (taking path 1 aka easy path) back on Monday 1st June and thought I’d belatedly share the info behind what items I had stocked, units used and team used. My rewards included duping my 6* havok, a new 6* modok, a cosmic t5cc and a mystic 6* AG. Sadly I can’t use either of the t5cc or AG yet but will hopefully get 6* corvus and 6* doom for them some day 😂.

Comments

• A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★

Where's your R3 6* tho 🤔 we want to see Doom and Corvus! Not bragging that you beat it 😉

That lies in the hands of RNG 😂 I can do with a R3 5* what you do with a R3 6* anyway 👀😂
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    I'm really interested in the champions you used in each fight and when and why you changed masteries. I got aegon less than a month ago from a 5* nexus after completing act 6. I did my initial run on LOL and now I'm starting exploration. After that, I wanna do abyss and your team is pretty similar than I have in mind (I got a 5* doom instead of SS).

Please, can you share more information of your run

Thanks in advance
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    AATT said:

I'm really interested in the champions you used in each fight and when and why you changed masteries. I got aegon less than a month ago from a 5* nexus after completing act 6. I did my initial run on LOL and now I'm starting exploration. After that, I wanna do abyss and your team is pretty similar than I have in mind (I got a 5* doom instead of SS).

Thanks in advance

I ran Doom 5/65, void 5/65 duped and aegon 5/65 duped. Heimdall and proxima for synergy. Void for mordo and Mephisto, doom for all cosmics and Aegon for the rest. I personally think initial Abyss clear before LOL exploration. I did1 path LOL for practice then 1 path abyss.
    AATT said:

Thanks in advance

Yh sure mate. I’ll break it down in 2 separate messages below this (champs used for each fight and mastery changes I did and why)
    Who I used for each fight

Mastery changes I did and why

Hope those help and best of luck with your run @AATT. If you’ve got anymore questions feel free to ask 🤙🏽
    @A_NAZ @DoubleDelta Thank you so much, guys! This is pure gold. I got 5/65 aegon, 5/65 HT, and 5/65 doom, all duped (aegon sig 100 tho). I need to unlock suicides yet, maybe I'll forget about 4th july offers and do abyss. Thanks again, you guys shared gold in this forum
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    AATT said:

@A_NAZ @DoubleDelta Thank you so much, guys! This is pure gold. I got 5/65 aegon, 5/65 HT, and 5/65 doom, all duped (aegon sig 100 tho). I need to unlock suicides yet, maybe I'll forget about 4th july offers and do abyss. Thanks again, you guys shared gold in this forum

U don’t need sucide I’m stonge advice not to use I’m in abyss because you danmged is good with with the bleed from ægon sp2
    Gamer said:

AATT said:

U don’t need sucide I’m stonge advice not to use I’m in abyss because you danmged is good with with the bleed from ægon sp2
    And what about thing fight? Without suicides must be a pain
    AATT said:

Gamer said:

AATT said:

Thing is a great fight to ramp up. I did no suicides sig 80 and had 999 by end of 2nd fight.
    ImGodMF said:

AATT said:

Gamer said:

AATT said:

Thing is a great fight to ramp up. I did no suicides sig 80 and had 999 by end of 2nd fight.
    Excellent. I'm gonna take the time to practice against thing with abyss' global nodes
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    AATT said:

ImGodMF said:

AATT said:

Gamer said:

AATT said:

Excellent. I'm gonna take the time to practice against thing with abyss' global nodes
    U like to ramp ægon op and after arund 500 hit thing become fairly esay.
    Would love to know how it went too!
  • Paper_TissuePaper_Tissue Posts: 38
    @A_NAZ thank you (belatedly) for sharing your experience. This might just drive me to try and go for an initial run, even though I lack Fury and a dupe on my HT. Hope you get that 100% pfp soon!

@A_NAZ thank you (belatedly) for sharing your experience. This might just drive me to try and go for an initial run, even though I lack Fury and a dupe on my HT. Hope you get that 100% pfp soon!

No problem mate, best of luck with your clear! I also don’t have a 5/6* fury but didn’t end up needing him back when I did my initial clear. As for 100%ing abyss, I’ll probably leave it for a while as it was just too time consuming for me 😅

@AATT did you get your run in? How did it go?

I'm on my way! I maxed out aegon's sig ability and liquid courage. I'm working on DW and coagulate. Then, I need to save units for the run and I'll share with you my experience. July 4th drained all my savings :D

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Wow. Sounds like a well worth it run @AATT like I said in another abyss post, I’m not close to doing it myself but it’s always fun to read other people’s experiences
    AATT said:

@AATT did you get your run in? How did it go?

I did it! With Thronebreaker title release, I pushed myself to abyss. Two weeks ago I took the decision to do it and my farming journey started. With my suicide mastery setup, I could farm pots and revives with autopilot. I fought WS and venom by myself only a few times lol. Also, I bought the cav EQ (almost 3k units) for my abyss run and farming purpose (energy refills).

The best part of the story, I pulled nick fury two days before my abyss run... I was like :o because I was going to use my 3* nick fury for synergy (evade charges).

My attack team was:
    - Aegon 5/65 s200
    - HT 5/65 s40
    - Doom 5/65 s120
    - Dury 5/65 s1
    - Quake 4/55 s20

So, this is the defender / attacker / revives used for each fight:

Thing / Aegon / 5
    OR / Aegon / 3
    Quake / Aegon / 3
    Medusa / Doom / 2
    Mephisto / HT / 0
    CMM / Doom / 2 (I was a stupid here bc this should be a solo, I didn't read well her abilities)
    Ghost / Aegon / 2
    IMIW /Aegon/HT / 10 (I made stupid mistakes counterattacking)
    Joe Fixit / Aegon / 5
    Mordo / HT / 2
    VTD / Doom / 7
    HTD / Aegon / 4
    Hype / Doom / 2
    The champion / Doom / 2
    Cyclops / Aegon / 20 (at this point I was really nervous... I thought normal blocking does't work here... What a dumb)
    Loki / Aegon/HT / 2
    Aegon / Aegon / 1
    IW / Fury / 10 (first day using nick... Wasn't so bad lol)
    Cull / doom / 0
    The collector / Aegon / 20 (evade charges matter... I figure it out after 15 revives lol)

Total revives used: 102
    Units used:
    - cav bundle: near to 3000 (forgot the exact price)
    - masteries: near to 100
    - revives: 120

Yep... Farming was so good that I used only 120 units in extra revives

Rewards:
    - tech AG
    - mutie t5cc
    - 6* MS
    - 6* psyloche

Ranked OR up to r3 and now I'm throne breaker (my only duped 6*)
    Then I bought 5 cav crystals with discount price (175) and I got a 5* hulk (sig 60 now) and a 5* nexus.... I pulled Warlock! I'm very happy with him

Cheers! Thank you for all help from your side

Nice work mate
    Will3808 said:

Wow. Sounds like a well worth it run @AATT like I said in another abyss post, I’m not close to doing it myself but it’s always fun to read other people’s experiences

I thought the same, but after doing it I feel that isn't so hard in overall. Some fights are really annoying, but the most are easy and repetitive. The bad part is resources usage, just a bunch of opponents can be soloed in less than 240-260 hits, easy fights like VTD requires many revives due to unstoppable/unblockeable/power gain after the second set of charges expires and the insane highly health pool.

I highly recommend save energy refills and dedicate 2 weeks of hard farming, will make you save a lot of units. I mostly used 20% revives and it was enough for 260 hits. Tricky fights like IMIW, IW (for 30% fury's health) and cyclops made me use pots. For collector, I healed up to 80-90% and held block during specials, I could't dex properly his specials