**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4* Rank 4

Which Cosmic champ to rank up to rank 4 from.these. All are unduped
And if possible give the reason for the choice

4* Rank 4 18 votes

Venompool
0%
Proxima Midnight
0%
Venom the duck
100%
Mohit_7RCunhaSpiderCoolsCupidAnthinhoEtjamaDead1Thicco_ModePricelessStellanlowlevelplayerFlashSpideyUnio77john_dixon26Fluffy_pawsmanan_44Rap027Qazzy 18 votes

Comments

• Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    Venom the duck
    Lol I dont have a reason i just voted on who I think is best
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Venom the duck
    venom the duck is a great champ. You pretty much build him yourself.
    Venompool is trash and proxima isn't that great
  • ZMO_BSM99999ZMO_BSM99999 Posts: 15
    I just needed some tips lol
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Why would you take up venom pool? The other two I understand but why venompool?
  • ZMO_BSM99999ZMO_BSM99999 Posts: 15
    I kinda like his abilities like On Nom
    FRITO_Man said:

Why would you take up venom pool? The other two I understand but why venompool?

• Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Venom the duck
    VtD is basically build your own champ with rng thrown in (which is the reason I don't like him, there are only so many times I can put up with seeing perfect block or armour before I give up and use AA or someone else). But he is an amazing champ.
    Proxima is also an amazing champ if you can Intercept and complete her mission but she needs ramp up every fight. I don't know where you are in the game but she is great for the act 5 Ultron boss as she has -200% Ability accuracy on blocks. But she is best duped.
    Venompool, meh, unless you absolutely love him for whatever reason, nope
  • Mohit_7Mohit_7 Posts: 88
    Venom the duck
    Venom pool is trash, Proxima needs to be awakened.
    The Best option I can see is venom the duck.

Good luck with that.