**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cant get into T4B arena, gold bug again

I still have a LOT of gold and cant get into the T4B arena....

Comments

• Options
    It's a shake... i paid for the arena.. i can't fix masteries, i can't dupe aa... it's almost past 4 days...
  • Options
    EscavacucusEscavacucus Posts: 18
    Same here paid for the arena and cant fight, kabam needs to make the match fee free!
  • Options
    sl79sl79 Posts: 8
    I dont get it... they know that there is an issue and that the arena won't work.
    Why don't you make it free like the other arenas?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    sl79 wrote: »
    I dont get it... they know that there is an issue and that the arena won't work.
    Why don't you make it free like the other arenas?

asssss youuuu wisshhhh <rolls down hill>

references aside, this has just been changed - you just need to restart the game. Thanks for pointing this out to us!
  • Options
    I have the most time to grind t4b arena tonight and less time to do it tomorrow. The gold bug is still not fixed - I have 12billion+ gold and yet somehow according to the t4b arena I'm 100s of millions short. I thought this gold bug issue was supposed to be fixed by the end of the weekend and yet I still have the gold and now I'm possibly going to miss out on a t4b catalyst. Please either fix the problem or offer a pittance for these ongoing problems that are no fault of your players. You can check my player account, I can Andy have earned my t4b arena rank rewards each time for the last 7+, one missed, and many other before that! Game problems shouldn't be holding back my progress. Please act
  • Options
    sl79sl79 Posts: 8
    Restart work. Thank you
  • Options
    Finally working for me too...