**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T4 basic arena can't play

Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
I can't play the t4B arena because I don't have 1 billion gold according to the message. Anyone else not able to play this arena?

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Jeps. Me to.
  • We're on it! Give this a few moments, and the gold cost should disappear as well.

Sorry about that everybody!
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Thanks @Kabam Miike
  • LariatLariat Posts: 23
    How about the same for masteries?
  • DoobieUBDoobieUB Posts: 4
    I've have the gold problem, I saw all the issues and avoided collecting the reward/bug. After the AA arena I accidentally collected all in my cash and therefore the bug. What I didn't realise was by reseting my attack masteries I now can't buy any as it says I have no gold. Now I have no attack masteries set up at all (head in hands). I raised a ticket and still no reply. I'm screwed for AW, arena albeit I can play my PI is really low. I also stupidly opened a uncollected BC and it gave me an error message and I lost the crystal. I think the most annoying thing is the lack of response. Oh and the stupid offer for to get gold if you buy credits rubs the salt in!
  • We're on it! Give this a few moments, and the gold cost should disappear as well.

Sorry about that everybody!

How about making masteries costs free in the meantime so that those who are affected by the gold bug are able to modify their masteries?

I did a reset of my masteries and am unable to add points back to masteries requiring gold.

• biggestnoobbiggestnoob Posts: 56
    When are my extra gold rewards gonna be removed? I want to open my 4* crystals
  • Agreed on masteries. Can't really play arena or master mode or war without it. I have nothing in offensive or utility tree.