Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Which 4* to r5 first to get to uncollected?

Don't have any 5*s and am on act 4. These four are all at 4/40, I have no r5s at all. I just recently pulled ghost and barely know how to play her. I will only be able to r5 one champion for awhile as t4cc are hard to come by. Posted similar post before but that was before i got ghost or used sparky and I would love a more updated opinion.

Which 4* to r5 first to get to uncollected? 18 votes

Warlock (unduped)
16%
PricelessFeroX_the_fat_heringDARKFORCE 3 votes
Corvus (unduped but have an ag if it will help)
55%
Lvernon15BrokenpseudosaneRazeStrikeThicco_ModeEwell65SSS69King_Leo321Doctor_Strange19CloudwalkerQazzy 10 votes
Spider-man (Stark Enhanced) (unduped)
11%
M1k0rinchrisfernendezzz 2 votes
Ghost (unduped and no synergies)
16%
RoOOtsQacobFlashSpidey 3 votes
Wait for someone else or a 5* (if so please explain) (only have 5k 5* shards)
0%

Comments

• Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Ghost unduped with no synergies requires alot of skills and if you have have good background with ghost I prefer Corvus.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Corvus will help the most for where you are
  • Options
    Rap027Rap027 Posts: 88
    Thanks guys! I chose to awaken and r5 corvus and he is really helping already!