**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which 5⭐️ Mutant do I use my nearly expired T4CC on?

VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
edited September 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Which 5⭐️ Mutant do I use my nearly expired T4CC on?

Which 5⭐️ Mutant do I use my nearly expired T4CC on? 76 votes

Duped Colossus
21%
JJWVoluntarisCeeJayJohnPaulBusuj00mBASlux83ThatsausageINTEGRALtrey92008Primmer79YouCantSeeMe2realiTicMajinRamboWafflesalldayKing_L0kiB34rMHB_102002 16 votes
UnDuped Magneto
9%
winterthurLeftTurnAlbqrqeSlyCat42Jkl19842nd_slingshotStark78AlfaJTSaldivar 7 votes
UnDuped Suclops
14%
Stara99EdenrrificCapWW2YellsomeAxeCopFireMitchellAZHeroBoltsyDave_the_destroyerFossel13Doctor_PatriotGrimmbear 11 votes
UnDuped Gambit
44%
DaMunkMcord11758VavasourMr_PlatypusNoob_2yrsSMiller80powerbustersNinjAlanFireballs5sweetleafsixx66Jank39Hell_GoliathbeaupoemWrongKihlgastRealPastorTiago1980The_flash007TheMageHunterSungj 34 votes
Let a T4CC expire in protest
10%
NevvBWorld EaterDanicb94EgeCSuperman69Speedbumpzero7Drewbe14 8 votes

Comments

• VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    UnDuped Gambit
    faa9hreqno74.png
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    edited September 2017
    Duped Colossus
    You voted on your own poll? Lol

But I just voted Colossus to see if you would actually do it
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    UnDuped Gambit
    The right answer in your poll is gambit but the best thing you can do is grind for archangel in the current arena or the iceman arena and use the catalysts on them. Those two character are leagues above the options you have now even as 4*s
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    UnDuped Magneto
    Sungj wrote: »
    The right answer in your poll is gambit but the best thing you can do is grind for archangel in the current arena or the iceman arena and use the catalysts on them. Those two character are leagues above the options you have now even as 4*s

Just curious, why is everyone so hype for Gambit lately? I know he can get prowess charges, but those take a while to ramp up. I only have him as a four star and he's not ranked up very high, so I haven't played him much.
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    UnDuped Gambit
    SlyCat42 wrote: »

Just curious, why is everyone so hype for Gambit lately? I know he can get prowess charges, but those take a while to ramp up. I only have him as a four star and he's not ranked up very high, so I haven't played him much.

He's decent and can be useful. His stun chance on sp1 is high and in a power gain team you can quickly get him to perma stun the opponent. Definitely better mutant champs, but of that lot he is by far the best IMO.
    edited September 2017
    UnDuped Gambit

4⭐️ Isn't an option for precious T4CC after the 6⭐️ Announcement.
    UnDuped Gambit
    ...also my passive aggressive title was changed by the mods.
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    UnDuped Suclops
    Never let any class cat expire. No 4* options take a unruped 5* to rank 3
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    UnDuped Gambit
    Vavasour wrote: »

4⭐️ Isn't an option for precious T4CC after the 6⭐️ Announcement.

Something like a wolvie, AA or iceman 4star is better than all those options
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    UnDuped Gambit
    Rank up a 4*?
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    UnDuped Magneto
    a 5star champ will always be better than a 4star regardless of utility. My maxed 4star wolverine and my rank 2 5star rocket have the same attack power. If you play well even with5star kamala Khan at rank 3 she will always end fights faster than a maxed 4star wolverine. Don't come after me just cause I choose power over utility.
  • UnDuped Suclops
    go to be Suclops, hes very rare
  • UnDuped Suclops
    but seriously, if its red Magneto do him, he literally has a synergy with every other character
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    yeah synergy magneto,
    He's also such a clunky delayed motion defender he sometimes gets kills in war
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Speeds80 wrote: »
    yeah synergy magneto,
    He's also such a clunky delayed motion defender he sometimes gets kills in war

What? The only beneficial thing to mags defense is magnetism or if the attacker doesn't grasp the concept or baiting l1s