**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Symbiote Supreme considered as 'God Tier'?

2»

Comments

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020

There is no such thing as gods.Every champions in game is useful.Even Groot is useful for biohazard.

what about OG iron man? or magneto? SIM? iron patriot?
    PS. groot is groot tier. He's the best champ in the game
    You can use of Ironman and iron Patriot in gimme path.Plus don't forget Ironman and iron Patriot armor break is very useful Against killmonger and Emma.Like I said every champion is useful.

you're kidding me, right? Is anyone going to rank OG IM just to bring him into 6.4.1 gimme lane? Did you? Would you? NO. There's much better champs for that node. Any other examples?
  • Options
    LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Claire is better
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    Black Bolt and Medusa in 6.3.1 would argue that he is indeed "God" tier because for me he melted straight through them lol
  • Options
    Air98Air98 Posts: 81 ★★
    I remember being so hyped when I pulled him then I played him and was so disappointed. He takes too long to build up and it doesn't last anywhere near as long. I built my masteries to play him to his full potential.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    One of my favorite champs to play. I also run 5/65 Doom and r1 6s BWCV, and while they have fewer bad matchups than SS, he still rocks. Taking my unduped 6s to r2 next month.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

There is no such thing as gods.Every champions in game is useful.Even Groot is useful for biohazard.

This is a non sequitur. Even if I were to grant that every champ is useful, it simply doesn't follow that other champs are not gods.
  • Options
    TheRoyal9TheRoyal9 Posts: 267
    ok
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme is a nullify god, it's just a lot of his true potential is locked behind certain mashups. MD also really helps him.

He's kinda got a HT thing going on, he's good in most matchups, but a master at his craft when it can be shown.

He's been outshined by Doom and Claire in later days because their mastered crafts expand to a wider variety than SS. Still doesn't change his place as a god imo.
  • Options
    MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    eh, overrated, he's rlly clunky to play and very situational.
  • Options
    TheRoyal9TheRoyal9 Posts: 267

eh, overrated, he's rlly clunky to play and very situational.

overrated?