Options

A question I have about the act 6 nerf

2»

Comments

• Options
    Summoner006Summoner006 Posts: 28
    I think that it would be a mistake on Kabam's behalf to not give compensation to the people who have spent so much money/units to 100% Act 6, it could lose a lot of players. I could see compensation being given for completion of The Champion quest, but I doubt there would be compensation for other aspects of Act 6 completion.
  • Options
    BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    Sinedd92 said:

I truly believe there'll be a compensation for those who have passed it before the nerf. This is pretty logical since by nerfing act 6 they admit that it was more difficult than it should've been, and it's not fair that I have to spend months mastering quake and grinding arena or spending money to get units to explore act 6 while others are going to have less problems with it.
    I'm not envious, it would just be fair to go give compensation to those who have had more troubles going through it

I totally agree with this , it just make sense .. Willing to bet 90% of people disagreeing haven't 100% Act 6...
    But I bet you if kabam cut back on the rewards in proportion to the difficulty, the same people would have the mother of all fits!!
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I would have no problem with Kabam scaling back the rewards with the difficulty. My only suggestion if they do that is to let players choose the difficulty level. If someone wants to do the harder difficulty for the full rewards they should have that option. I know some ppl that are simply waiting on the right counters. They may still be waiting even with this adjustment. I just think both difficulty should be available. Since its already created I don't see why they couldn't have both choices. Then ppl that have completed everything could still try and tackle the other difficulty even if they have done one already.