**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why low tire catalist becoming rare

Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
I am uncollected and having 2 acounts these days I found out tire3 class catalist are becoming too rare....I am observing that and recently I got Hyperion and I am curious about ranking up...and played class catalist Quist and found...after exploring I didn't got a formed t3 class catalist...and I tried it again next week and got the same amount of catalist and now I am sad about the management of catalist...I got 300_400 after exploring the Quist it's too low and becoming too rare item too...I don't think ranking 2 would be harder then ranking 3 a five star champ...plz check this out I think amount of catalist or quantity would be increased a bit...even after exploring class Quist even pull 2 catalist in 100 percent exploration...

Comments

• Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★

Its because you're no longer doing lower tier AQ im guessing. Its still easily accessible, if you need a specific class run the daily quest on autofight, or do the lower difficulties in EQ - I'm cavalier and thats basically the only way I can rank my 2-4* champs

These days our alliance are doing map 5_6 and I think in this map I am not getting t3 catalist and t1alpha catalist I am always out of stock....and Alpha catalist is also basic need in the game..
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Mercury79 said:

Its because you're no longer doing lower tier AQ im guessing. Its still easily accessible, if you need a specific class run the daily quest on autofight, or do the lower difficulties in EQ - I'm cavalier and thats basically the only way I can rank my 2-4* champs

These days our alliance are doing map 5_6 and I think in this map I am not getting t3 catalist and t1alpha catalist I am always out of stock....and Alpha catalist is also basic need in the game..
    Well you have glory, alpha arena, lower tier EQ, 3 day events, SA. It's not an issue getting lower cats unless you don't want to do the things necessary to get them.
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    GagoH said:

Try checking your tire pressure, maybe you dont need new ones at all

Don't forget to rotate your tires
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    crogs said:

Mercury79 said:

Well you have glory, alpha arena, lower tier EQ, 3 day events, SA. It's not an issue getting lower cats unless you don't want to do the things necessary to get them.
    💥💣💥BOOM!
    Whenever you find yourself struggling to get a particular resource, you have to make adjustments to how you play. 😉👍
    edited June 2020
    Just like everyone getting an influx of new 2*'s....guess what... You have to do those t1 cat quests to rank them. Shocking the cats just don't magically appear in your inventory because you need them.
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    This game stalls you on upgrades anyways. Alphas and t4bs are a choke point. I don't hear many people complain about not enough t3b.
    OneMast3r said:

This game stalls you on upgrades anyways. Alphas and t4bs are a choke point. I don't hear many people complain about not enough t3b.

People on here will always whine about anything they can't easily obtain or can only obtain from doing things they don't want to do or feel it's beneath them to do.
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    I read the comments and found no one was talking about the issue...my issues are shards are too low after exploring it...by exploring the whole Quist I got 400_500 shards of class catalist and it's not enough it's the 1/6 of the total formed crystals...and for getting another class Quist I have to wait for next week and for glory store it's the same issue...why there is only few places to pull that shards...I don't think for my reasons to get t3 class catalist at time my alliance would start map3 indeed of map6 it's a sanseless thing I am just asking to increase the amount of shards so at a time even by exploring we can pull 1_2 catalist nothing much....I don't wanna wait to form a single t3 for one month to rankup a single champ
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Mercury79 said:

I read the comments and found no one was talking about the issue...my issues are shards are too low after exploring it...by exploring the whole Quist I got 400_500 shards of class catalist and it's not enough it's the 1/6 of the total formed crystals...and for getting another class Quist I have to wait for next week and for glory store it's the same issue...why there is only few places to pull that shards...I don't think for my reasons to get t3 class catalist at time my alliance would start map3 indeed of map6 it's a sanseless thing I am just asking to increase the amount of shards so at a time even by exploring we can pull 1_2 catalist nothing much....I don't wanna wait to form a single t3 for one month to rankup a single champ

So if your alliance isn't up for it then you're the only one whining about the issue and not willing to put in the work to get them.

Maybe if ranking low level Champs on some grand basis is important to you, you should find an alliance that is more geared towards your needs.

The cats you're complaining about don't seem to be shared by many or there would be many more threads about it. But apparently, yours is the only one of its kind. I don't really see other advanced players sharing your feelings on availability of t3 cats.

Not to mention, if you're an advanced player, your roster should be fairly mature where you've probably maxed your existing three stars as they are easy to fill in points for rank up events and helping in SA milestones. You should most likely only really need lower level cats for pulling new champs which should be few and far between at your stage. Unless you've out kicked your progression.