**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Suicides?

Hey guys. Recently got UC (yay) and now have the time to grind units for my masteries. I unlocked cruelty, precision all that good stuff and just today Glass Cannon.
What are the pros and cons of suicides from your experience? Like including aw defense and just general story questing. I'm going to move forward with Act5 after a little break and build my 5* roster, so also for questing and such.
Also, if you're not running suicides which masteries are you using?
Cheers

Comments

• WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    edited June 2020
    I have run suicides on and off both as a freetoplay (important as I rarely switch between) - It really depends on your champs. I have Omega Ghost, Claire Voyant and other suicide friendly champs, but for Story content i.e act 5 I dont recommend using them. A lot of the time the gameplay promotes using specials against tough nodes and you'll take quite a bit of recoil damage - that being said I am exploring act 6 with them still on and it's okay since Void isn't as essential for most of it.

If you run arena a lot then absolutely regardless of champs, the time saved is invaluable as I think it's about 30-40% faster per fight.

AW defence obviously recoil will make your defenders very easy to kill so have a think of how seriously your ally takes AW too. You have to have max Willpower and I run 2/3 Coagulate too to save a lot of health at the start of each fight.

Keep in line they are an expensive investment at ~5k units to unlock everything so have a proper think before buying everything
  • kepalahotakkokepalahotakko Posts: 54
    i suggest u look up brian grant's video on suicide he covers alot of the things u ask plus the variations on suicide setup
  • AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 194 ★★
    Woozie said:

I have run suicides on and off both as a freetoplay (important as I rarely switch between) - It really depends on your champs. I have Omega Ghost, Claire Voyant and other suicide friendly champs, but for Story content i.e act 5 I dont recommend using them. A lot of the time the gameplay promotes using specials against tough nodes and you'll take quite a bit of recoil damage - that being said I am exploring act 6 with them still on and it's okay since Void isn't as essential for most of it.

If you run arena a lot then absolutely regardless of champs, the time saved is invaluable as I think it's about 30-40% faster per fight.

AW defence obviously recoil will make your defenders very easy to kill so have a think of how seriously your ally takes AW too. You have to have max Willpower and I run 2/3 Coagulate too to save a lot of health at the start of each fight.

Keep in line they are an expensive investment at ~5k units to unlock everything so have a proper think before buying everything

Why is coagulate enough 2/3? I have 3/3 but if you prove it’s enough with 2, i’ll save a mastery point!!!
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Ambjony said:

Woozie said:

Why is coagulate enough 2/3? I have 3/3 but if you prove it’s enough with 2, i’ll save a mastery point!!!
    I have 5/5 Deep Wounds because I use Fury and other than that I could barely save another point so I suppose if I could I would do 3/3, but I feel it would only save another %2 or something at the start of the fight and isn't worth oer Assassin for example.

I used to run 1/3 but only increased to 2/3 so I never take bleed damage with Omega Red even if I swipe back 10 times on Caltrops.