**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What's the best part of aw??

ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
For me - it's the off-season

Comments

• Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Winning.
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    The war room.
    The insults that fly over from the other alliance when they are losing is hilarious
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    When each war is over.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I find it pretty fun bc I'm in a lower tier
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Winning. AQ is boring and there’s no difference between an alliance that smashes map7 with no items and an alliance that items out to complete it.

In AW it matters, I just wish that the rewards reflected the effort and skill required to stay at the top of the tree.
  • Options
    Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    The rewards
  • Options
    joke1004joke1004 Posts: 258 ★★★
    The high pressure. The competitiveness. The awesome feeling of success when you solo a difficult fight. The devastating feeling when you die in an easy fight. My favorite part of MCOC!
  • Options
    UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    joke1004 said:

The high pressure. The competitiveness. The awesome feeling of success when you solo a difficult fight. The devastating feeling when you die in an easy fight. My favorite part of MCOC!

You died in an easy fight?

*boot*
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    I hate AW. I participate because of the alliance, and I think to be in any competitive alliance then AW is going to be an necessity.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    Offseason.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I only play war in the off season, where it doesn't really matter at all. I don't know if I should continue, because I died to a 4/55 domino. My skills are really rusty at this point. I guess the best part is the competitiveness and adrenaline, but i still hate it
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    The moment before the next one starts. Because after that is 24 hours of pain.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Basically nothing else in this game gets you on edge as much as fighting in a close war. There's a safety net in every thing else. Closest outside war was the last 10% of the Champion but even then you can always revive, just starting over from scratch.

• Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    Best thing about AW for me?

That I haven’t done one in over 2 years and have never been happier.