**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Abyss Path 5 Last Champion Suggestion

WhatElseWhatElse Posts: 186 ★★★
Hi,

I've completed path 1 some time ago and now I'm looking into exploration. Just grinded 4500 units and got a stash of 40 revives.

What champions would you recommend for this run?
My main 4 would be:
Aegon 5* r5 sig 200
Nick fury 5* r5 awakened
Doom 4* (only for Bishop fight)
Void 5* r5 sig 200

For the last one, I have the following options:
SS 6* r3 : I was very excited to use my r3 for Abyss but I just see Medusa on this path and I believe Aegon could fight her, right? Does SS work against Red Skull?
Heimdall: could save me a couple of hits
Deadpool X force: could bring me some health since I run suicides
Proxima: just for aegon synergy

Comments

• King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    andbarpar said:

Hi,

I've completed path 1 some time ago and now I'm looking into exploration. Just grinded 4500 units and got a stash of 40 revives.

What champions would you recommend for this run?
    My main 4 would be:
    Aegon 5* r5 sig 200
    Nick fury 5* r5 awakened
    Void 5* r5 sig 200

For the last one, I have the following options:
    SS 6* r3 : I was very excited to use my r3 for Abyss but I just see Medusa on this path and I believe Aegon could fight her, right? Does SS work against Red Skull?
    Heimdall: could save me a couple of hits
    Deadpool X force: could bring me some health since I run suicides
    Proxima: just for aegon synergy

Symbiote Supreme against Red skull.I think he should work.Look I am not sure for red skull but still you can try either way you have to use him against Medusa.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’d probably go with ronan to get an easy red skull solo
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

I’d probably go with ronan to get an easy red skull solo

And to do that’s never use heavy with Ronan. That’s wil just break the stun luck
  • TheMightyJonTheMightyJon Posts: 52
    Out of interest who are you planning on using against Masacre?
  • WhatElseWhatElse Posts: 186 ★★★
    I unfortunately don't have Ronan, otherwise he could be easily my 5th champion

Against Masacre, I'm planning to use Aegon, and paying attention on not having more than 900 on the combo meter.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    andbarpar said:

Against Masacre, I'm planning to use Aegon, and paying attention on not having more than 900 on the combo meter.

I’m wish u gl one your Adventure.
  • TheMightyJonTheMightyJon Posts: 52
    andbarpar said:

You'll have to let me know who you decide to go with and how you get on, I'm in exactly the same situation and only have a 4* Doom, I'm probably going to wait a bit longer to see if I pull a 5 or 6* Doom and if not gonna go with 4* Doom, Void, Aegon, NF and either Ronan for Red Skull or Corvus for Masacre.
    I'll post here my experience! I should start path 5 next week.
    Wait. I've just realized something. I can simply bring a 4* Ronan, right? (Since RS will be stun locked).

In that case, my team could be:
    Aegon 5* r5 sig 200
    Nick fury 5* r5 awakened
    Void 5* r5 sig 200
    Ronan 4* sig 80