**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Greyed out buttons on reward screen in may update ?

Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
Hi,
I was wondering if we could get a reason why the buttons are now greyed out in the reward screen, after finishing a quest ? Assuming this was intended which I'm not 100% sure since I didn't see it in the patch notes. Otherwise, if it was not, here's a bug report for you ^^'

I don't mind waiting a few seconds, I usually do that already for the event quests anyway, but when it comes to the daily quests... I don't think anyone needs to wait for those 55 t2cc frag to appear on the screen before being allowed to hit Back to Quests or Replay. ;)

Comments

• PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    I sure hope this is a bug I always been able to press screen and it fast forwards now I have to wait

Not that major of a deal but. It is annoying
  • Gonzo210Gonzo210 Posts: 7
    If this is a bug, this will not be fair for those attempting legends runs. If I attempt one and then they patch this after, that could save minutes off a total time attack run.
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    I was doing UC 100% yesterday and noticed this because I was planning on attempting a legends run this month but this would definitely affect times.
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
    Second update with this issue, can this be fixed please?
  • ChrisBosioChrisBosio Posts: 50
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra

Why was this changed? Can you change it back? It is quite frustrating .
  • Would anyone who has seen this be able to provide screenshots or let us know what quests they've seen this in during this update?
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Would anyone who has seen this be able to provide screenshots or let us know what quests they've seen this in during this update?

Every
    Single
    Quest

You now have to wait for ALL rewards and chests to populate and open in order to his next quest
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★